words other than NIGGA...

gfunkdocta

i say "kharaface"

khara means shit in arabic so, yeah.

the "kh" sound is like when you are about to spit, "ara" like zara - the z and roll the r.

that ends todays lesson in arab talk.

the "KH" sounds like you are coughing up a hairball. People wont think you are trying to say nigga, theyll straight up think you are choking

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

lets just face it!! theres nothing that will ever replace the word. its just too damn funny on the internet.. especially coming from asians and whites that we all know will never think of the word outside these forum walls

we just need to set boundaries for its use. mainly, dont ever say it in a negative way, and it must be (10)chars.

just my thought

Guest jmatsu
lets just face it!! theres nothing that will ever replace the word. its just too damn funny on the internet.. especially coming from asians and whites that we all know will never think of the word outside these forum walls

we just need to set boundaries for its use. mainly, dont ever say it in a negative way, and it must be (10)chars.

just my thought

too much work, nigga! (10nigs)

i think i can type "n-i-g-g-a" faster than any other nigga here. "niggah" too.

Posted · Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by willy cheesesteak, March 20, 2012 - No reason given

i remember once at work a coworker of mine said nigga jokingly and got called out by my black coworkers, then she complained about me and how come i could say it. they were just like ''well ____ is different, he's black people approved. he always eats popeyes and watermelon. he's really a black person born in an asian boys body, so he gets a pass as an un-official black person.'' i never felt moar proud.

DHdG3cFPtrU