SuperMeetup NYC

braid

when? i can't even see now

tomorra night

haha

Polish was bombed

and giddy as a school girl over Liverpool

I'm around Friday, think I might go home Saturday instead.

Am down for whatever.

GET AN ID

I came home today to see Cole Mohr being photograohed on the street in front of my apartment building. I went upstairs and watched, said whats up to Cole (which weirded out the photo guys) and they packed up and went across the street to a place which I now believe is the photo studio for City Magazine.

IMG_0575.jpg

IMG_0573.jpg

NYCers: I'm gonna be in town probably monday through wednesday of next week (30th-1st) before i take the bus to boston on wednesday afternoon. I'm chilling with some styleforumers on monday i believe but probably can do some stuff on tuesday and maybe wednesday. Crashing somewhere on monday, but if someone wanted to extend a couch i'd welcome it. Warning, i sleep fuck.

what is some good cheap food around soho? no preference in type of food really...

rice and beeeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaans

dominican spot on lafayette -> la conquita

for a few bucks more you can spring on la esquina takeout, though you'll have more fun making chorizo potato tacos at home (or at least i did)

btw what this has to do with nyc meetups i have no idea

any of you freaks into karaoke? a friend just opened up what can only be described as a karaoke boutique bar