I need a place to stay in PARIS, July 1st thru 12th

MikeN

Hello Sufu.

I'm going to Paris for the first time on July 1st to DJ some gigs and to shop. Since Rick Owens turned down my request to pitch a tent on the floor of the store in exchange for me cleaning the giant wax statue, I am in need of a place to stay.

Any recommendations would be great, but I am trying to spend as little cash as possible on lodging. I was going to stay with a friend's cousin, but plans fell through. Right now I am investigating hostels, cheap hotels, and short-term apartments on craigslist paris, anything really.

So if you have any suggestions, please let me know!

Thanks,

Mike

Real helpful egpt! Mass and 200db crashed at my place in NY last year and it was totally problem free, so there will be precisely zero man on man action this summer. All the sufu peeps I've met so far have been cool and yer all welcome to crash on my couch.

I have some apartment visits set up for next week, I'll keep the boards updated but it'll definitely be in the center of the city, left bank prolly.

I have booked my tickets for July anyway so I'll definitely be there.