FS: Frogskins, Alife, Puma etc

camc

Few things that have been lying around my room for an eternity that I need/want to get rid of.

Using stock pictures because I'm lazy. If theres some interest I'll post up some actual pics.

Happy to ship internationally (I'm in Australia) but keep in mind shipping costs for the shoes will be quite high ($30 US). Sunnies shouldnt be any more than $15. Halve it for Aussie buyers.

Retail is substantially more expensive here (but what isnt?) which is reflected in the price.. still good deals to be had for those of you on home soil.

I accept Paypal and or Google for international (plus appropriate fees) or direct bank transfer for Australia (you can use Paypal too if you wish).

Oakley Frogksins.

-Matte grey

-Tried on once. Never left the house. Bought for my brother who didn't like the fit once he tried them. Literally worn for less than 2 minutes.

-Not available in Australia as far as I know... could be wrong... I'm from Perth.

-$130 --Seems to be pretty good all round price considering Aussie, US and Euro prices. But you could always grab em at Caliroots. Theyre not expensive at all :confused:.

1465420084112154616783292_L.jpg

Alife Everybody High Ski Pack Sz 9.5

-Bought these on impulse at the very end of my short-lived fascination with sneakers and never ended up wearing either of them (they were slightly too big anyway).

-1 pair has been tried on (the Chocolate I think). Never worn for more than about 2 minutes and definitely not outside.

-Nice quality materials and construction - Much better than dunks

$90 -- Retail was something ridiculous like $280 over here.

1231720071031483227612_L.jpg

1231620071031483314811293_L.jpg

Puma Suede Colours Sz 9

-Worn once out to dinner so havent travelled far at all. Theyre too small so I never wore them again.

-Come with all the laces but IMO look best in stealth (all black)

$75 -- Retail is $140 in Oz

P344349_lg.jpg

PM me for any queries/if you want actual pictures.

• 3 weeks later...