Bento Box, Doshirak, Lunch Box, Whatever Son

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

last time i made a lunch (like a week or two ago):

- turkey + swiss sandwich on organic white bread (whatever that means) w/ honey mustard

- green apple

- stop n shop brand zazz seltzer can

- pepperidge farm nantucket chocolate chunk cookie DARK CHOCOLATE BITCHEZ

thats how i roll.

There's a joint near my workplace that serves a bento box for 27AUD. That's what? 25USD or something.

Shit's got rice, chicken tonkatsu, a slice of BBQ unagi, a few slices of sashimi in it. Not too bad, huge meal, although I'm not sure if it's worth that much. Oh and a bowl of miso soup.

what the fuck? Y'all white people will pay anything for Japanese food, won't you? Where is poly800rock? We are opening a sushi bar for CWG's quick snap. $15 sake bombs, some shit tuna that I bought from Albertson's for $5@2pc, and a dick in ya ass.

More like, come get fucked on $1.50 pulls and $1.50 Gekkeikan shots on Wednesday nights, and order up a traditional Japanese spicy tuna California roll with lots of mayo squiggled on top.

what the fuck? Y'all white people will pay anything for Japanese food, won't you? Where is poly800rock? We are opening a sushi bar for CWG's quick snap. $15 sake bombs, some shit tuna that I bought from Albertson's for $5@2pc, and a dick in ya ass.

On a related note I wish Chinese and Korean people would stop opening shitty Japanese restaurants

More like, come get fucked on $1.50 pulls and $1.50 Gekkeikan shots on Wednesday nights, and order up a traditional Japanese spicy tuna California roll with lots of mayo squiggled on top.

1 dollar nigiri specials of all the fish banned for consumption in singapore, hk and japan.

right now i got a pbj on wheat and a banana... earlier i went to taco bell and got a 89c cheesy double beef burrito ! i feel like ive cheated on my pbj ... oh and a free fruitista coupon used as well with any purchase. hit the taco bell webs getatum !

Side-effect of the housing market crisis I take it?

nah, saving up for lavinz high tops (10)

it is rather fortuitous that the housing market has not slowed in my little enclave of the city; on the contrary, i could not afford to buy a fixer-upper on my block right now and the one i bought a few years ago was turnkey (i am not handy)

There's a joint near my workplace that serves a bento box for 27AUD. That's what? 25USD or something.

Shit's got rice, chicken tonkatsu, a slice of BBQ unagi, a few slices of sashimi in it. Not too bad, huge meal, although I'm not sure if it's worth that much. Oh and a bowl of miso soup.

you can get that shit for like $10-15