Magic Mushrooms

UndaCover

that sounds like my second trip. I was outside in the grass with blankets and pillows but otherwise that was a lot of what I experienced. I remember being really tripped out by the sky, grass and fence especially, they inspired a lot of weird thoughts.

falling asleep and having to wake up at like 6 in the morning to drive home to pack for a flight that left at 9 kind of fucked the whole night for me in retrospect, not ideal mindset

• 2 weeks later...

There came a point at art school when mushroom trips didn't do enough for me so I marinated the 2kg of mushrooms I'd picked that year in the Absinthe I smuggled back from my residency in Prague and started munching.

Lost my weight in mates over the course of the trips I ended up so bent, but I laughed my ass off and always woke up fresh as a daisy.

• 4 weeks later...

fffffut, this is the "Magic Mushroom" thread... Not the "Acid" thread. But if you do drop this weekend, make sure you post on here while doing so. I thought there should be a place for everyone under the influence who was actively using Superfuture to post while engaging in debauchery. Here is the thread...

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?p=2072000#post2072000

theres no acid thread that im aware of :(

im sure other users of psychedelics dont mind if i post about it though

Hey, no worries. I just thought since there was a Coke Thread, Marijuana Thread, and a Shrooms Thread that there would be an Acid Thread. Anyways, I have no problem with you posting in here, but what a perfect time to start an Acid Thread. Also, please post during your trip!!!

talked to the guy and apparently he put 4 hits on one tab

soo i guess im gonna try to do it this weekend at this park with a friend and another one sitting

the park is pretty big and has a lot to do and see, along with a giant ass target right by it

i say try though because idk how likely it is that ill be able to get out of the house for the whole day without much trouble

basically though i just wanted to bump this thread cause it doesnt get nearly enough posts

is it your first time frying? 4 hits is def too much, most i had was 300mg

• 3 months later...

kind of had a bad trip :/

i admit it was a poor choice to take them, but i couldnt wait

no fun laying in bed with your eyes closed waiting till you can fall asleep because you dont know what youre supposed to be doing

but i still got a 1/4 left for spring break, and ill make sure to do them at a good time