seattle denim guide

vinz

I've been to Seattle many times, normally hit the usual spots like Nordstrom Rack, Capitol, Goods, Area 51, Houston (back in the day) etc. I never really tried looking for denim there. I did do a search already on the forums and I checked out a few places on google.

The places that interested me were Kulman's, Ian, Zebra Club and Blackbird.

You guys think you can add some more to the list of stores like these? Maybe a little description and opinions of the stores listed above.

www.youngestincharge.com

www.opticalweapons.com

ian is EXTREMELY metro sexual. i know some of you out there might find that comment offensive or whatever but its the 100% truth. i find that most of the denim they sell there is just over designed over washed trash. kuhlman is cool but not really for denim, definately check it out though. goods is really your best bet as far as denim goes, they just brought in a.p.c. and they still carry prps and evisu (whose new season is fucking awful by the way). and they sell my t shirts which automatically makes them awesome. atlas on broadway between pine and pike is also worth checking out.

www.flyingcoffin.com

I'm going back to Seattle for a week or so this month, and I would love a list of stores worth checking out. I grew up there, but didn't get interested in fashion until after I had moved out and gone to college on the east coast. Here's a list of what's been mentioned so far, anything else worth adding? I know about the typical department stores like Nordstroms, Bon Macys, Urban Outfitters, etc.

Also, a couple shoe stores would be awesome. I need to pick up a pair of shoes or two.

Kulman's

Ian

Zebra Club

Blackbird

Buffalo Exchange

Atlas