You know what?

Guest thrashbandicoot

Guest jmatsu

i'm on sufu to kill time, to talk to/keep in touch with members i consider friends, and supermarket. i read posts/threads produced by niggas of worth.

i enjoy hating, making niggas cry, public humiliation, etc... i ain't gonna lie. we all do, admit it or not. real nigs recognize real/significant/legitmate hate, just as contributions ("giving back") of any worth are respected.

i don't see dumbass noobs, midschool parasite members, or old guard mentality jerkoffs as any real problem/threat (to sufu), nor do i really give a fuck. obviously they are of minor irritation and sometimes frustrate the creme de la creme collectives, but at the end of the day no one of any worth really cares/remembers.

main reason being is that the members i am able to get along with (who i like to think i've established real ties or friendships with) have risen above the sea of insects that squirm at our feet. the only problem i've got is w/ certain mods, but i'm sure everybody knows about that.

so do i agree with airjamie? somewhat. i miss alot would-be posts by "friends" who have got banned (some bans were obviously unfair), and i agree that alota members who i am fond of seem to be pussified. not a big deal though, cause i still keep in contact via email/phone with banned niggas who are of any worth.

anyway i blame the tyrant moderator-regime. take away certain mods' powers and they'd cease to exist...they'd grovel at the feet of prominent members just like other noobscum or undesirables of the like do daily.

my advice for sufu is to just be true. do what thy will. whatever the fuck you want. do not let the collective opinon (unless it be that of god...mine that is...a couple others as well) hinder posts/commets/hate/etc. do not let mod tyranny or sufu policy abuse stop you.

the strong shall survive the weak shall perish (or at least be beaten down by the strong).

real niggas/alpha-nigs lead/recognize, weak niggas follow, fake niggas perpetrate, and the bureacracy shall continue to conspire and abuse power.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'm on sufu to kill time, to talk to/keep in touch with members i consider friends, and supermarket. i read posts/threads produced by niggas of worth.

i enjoy hating, making niggas cry, public humiliation, etc... i ain't gonna lie. we all do, admit it or not. real nigs recognize real/significant/legitmate hate, just as contributions ("giving back") of any worth are respected.

i don't see dumbass noobs, midschool parasite members, or old guard mentality jerkoffs as any real problem/threat (to sufu), nor do i really give a fuck. obviously they are of minor irritation and sometimes frustrate the creme de la creme collectives, but at the end of the day no one of any worth really cares/remembers.

main reason being is that the members i am able to get along with (who i like to think i've established real ties or friendships with) have risen above the sea of insects that squirm at our feet. the only problem i've got is w/ certain mods, but i'm sure everybody knows about that.

so do i agree with airjamie? somewhat. i miss alot would-be posts by "friends" who have got banned (some bans were obviously unfair), and i agree that alota members who i am fond of seem to be pussified. not a big deal though, cause i still keep in contact via email/phone with banned niggas who are of any worth.

anyway i blame the tyrant moderator-regime. take away certain mods' powers and they'd cease to exist...they'd grovel at the feet of prominent members just like other noobscum or undesirables of the like do daily.

my advice for sufu is to just be true. do what thy will. whatever the fuck you want. do not let the collective opinon (unless it be that of god...mine that is...a couple others as well) hinder posts/commets/hate/etc. do not let mod tyranny or sufu policy abuse stop you.

the strong shall survive the weak shall perish (or at least be beaten down by the strong).

real niggas/alpha-nigs lead/recognize, weak niggas follow, fake niggas perpetrate, and the bureacracy shall continue to conspire and abuse power.

moreso than ever

normal_Internet-SeriousBusiness.jpg

Guest jmatsu

writeFlashImage("flash-image", 800, 600, 584, 438, "http://image38.webshots.com/38/9/41/9/273994109YgUfSX_ph.jpg", "http://community.webshots.com/inlinePhoto?photoId=1273994109065657736&src=c&referPage=http%3a%2f%2fgood-times.webshots.com%2fphoto%2f1273994109065657736YgUfSX")

I just wish people were at least a little more serious. Now all people do is post crap in all of the threads. It's impossible to go through the evolution of jeans thread without seeing a thousand pairs of unworn nudies or apcs posted by newbs. I just wish people would be more serious, or at least post quality information. I'm so sick of these dumb ass pointless posts.

Guest jmatsu
I just wish people were at least a little more serious. Now all people do is post crap in all of the threads. It's impossible to go through the evolution of jeans thread without seeing a thousand pairs of unworn nudies or apcs posted by newbs. I just wish people would be more serious, or at least post quality information. I'm so sick of these dumb ass pointless posts.

Picture102.jpg

adeadcat.jpg

1457721141_1caa9e72b5.jpg?v=0

nigger.jpg

^^

as long as this man is here i think we'll be okay

[iI]

anyway, page 1049 of waywt pwns this entire thread

sufu ebbs and flows, but there will always be reasons to stick around

to quote a certain poster who can come across as a dick at times but made some real sense in this thread:

B.E.L.I.E.V.E. D.A.T.

Squeeked the asian tinkerbell.

ok so ill throw in my 2 cents. ive been here for a while and posted quite a bit, and i think the only time it wasnt fun was during the whole mass banning fiasco, mostly cause people were taking it too seriously back then. if im not mistaken superfuture is about fashion and travel, in other words fun shit, once fun shit becomes serious shit, then its not cool.

like was said before this is just a spot to waste time, and while doing that maybe gain some useful/less knowledge

.People who used to support the shit we said back in the day have now completely changed their attitude. Great for you...snivelling cowards. Just conform to their point of view out of fear. Awesome. AIRJAMIE OUT.

cvbdchc8.png

Dear internet forum members,

You are members of an internet forum. In the event of raised blood pressure, click the "x" in the top right corner.

Signed,

Internet forum member

Motherfuckin' windoze users.

Dear internet forum members,

You are members of an internet forum. In the event of raised blood pressure, click the "x" in the top right corner.

Signed,

Internet forum member

THIS IS THE CANCER THAT IS DESTROYING SUFU!

motherfuckers here are telling newbs not to buy hype for the sole purpose of hype and then buying whatever shit is popular. okay so i SHOULDNT wear lanvins? got it. wait, but what are those on your feet?

how you gonna get at people cause they need to "find their own personal style", but you were wearing dunks 2 months ago, too? oooh i get it, you're established and well dressed now. fuck you.

motherfuckers here are telling newbs not to buy hype for the sole purpose of hype and then buying whatever shit is popular. okay so i SHOULDNT wear lanvins? got it. wait, but what are those on your feet?

how you gonna get at people cause they need to "find their own personal style", but you were wearing dunks 2 months ago, too? oooh i get it, you're established and well dressed now. fuck you.

FYI for the record i bought my (only) pair of Lanvins during my hiatus from sufu (Post-July 2007 meltdown, Pre-early 2008 return), before i was even aware there was a huge thread started on it.

have a nice day

;)

Guest AKING
FYI for the record i bought my (only) pair of Lanvins during my hiatus from sufu (Post-July 2007 meltdown, Pre-early 2008 return), before i was even aware there was a huge thread started on it.

have a nice day

;)

NOT EVERYONE IS TALKING ABOUT YOU.

Yeah, I was going to include some Mac info there, but then I realized that Mac users aren't really people. Go edit a movie or something.

Jealousy 1.jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself. 2.mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims. 3.vigilance in maintaining or guarding something. 4.a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

nuff siad...

Jealousy 1.jealous resentment against a rival, a person enjoying success or advantage, etc., or against another's success or advantage itself. 2.mental uneasiness from suspicion or fear of rivalry, unfaithfulness, etc., as in love or aims. 3.vigilance in maintaining or guarding something. 4.a jealous feeling, disposition, state, or mood.

nuff siad...

No, my penis just isn't big enough to use a Mac.