You know what?

Guest thrashbandicoot

i don't think it's that bad over there for what you mentioned...it seemed to be heading in that direction for a bit but the board has checked itself and things are running smoothly again

the only thing is the traffic there is a bit low , but for what it is i think that's a good thing

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i just hope this global warming shit really starts happening so designers can make some crazy protectionary gearzzzzz. we can all be draped in julius and have fun times.

i want a designer pashmina...something like the thing still just bought but BLINGED THE FUCK OUT. weve already raped the shit out of the keffiyeh so WHY NOT THAT HUHUHUHUHUH

for the record, my earlier post can be considered both sincere and sarcastic. some motherfuckers need to check themselves and some just need to open their fucking minds up(you are on a fashion forum dumbass).

Check out the RO interview on style.com. You can almost hear the crickets during the awkward silences.

Great post.

agreed, i dont see what theres to be gained of all this splintering and superiority and smarter-than-thou attitude

this whole thread's probably just a rehash of what the 05 members were saying about 06, and what 06 said about 07

this forum did lose a kidney (among other vital organs), this is the only shit on sufu that still doesn't make sense to me... it's worth holdin a grudge if y'ask me

mellow seeing you make the last post of this thread just made me wanna go listen to the roots 'mellow my man'...thanks for that

Bust it, ladi dadi, who likes to party like slick rick the ruler i'm cooler than an ice brick...man Thought is dope, if i saw him i'd be like Rakim the god and go "oh shit, Thought!"

mellow seeing you make the last post of this thread just made me wanna go listen to the roots 'mellow my man'...thanks for that

Bust it, ladi dadi, who likes to party like slick rick the ruler i'm cooler than an ice brick...man Thought is dope, if i saw him i'd be like Rakim the god and go "oh shit, Thought!"

damn the mid 90s was a good time for hip hop...was this the best year? Do you want more, The Infamous, Only built 4 cuban linx, soul food, me against the world...i cant think of a year with more hip hop standouts. And you were flanked by 94 (Illmatic, Outkast, Ready to Die, Resurrection) and 96 (Outkast again, Pac again X 2, Reasonable Doubt)

Guest chemi
damn the mid 90s was a good time for hip hop...was this the best year? Do you want more, The Infamous, Only built 4 cuban linx, soul food, me against the world...i cant think of a year with more hip hop standouts. And you were flanked by 94 (Illmatic, Outkast, Ready to Die, Resurrection) and 96 (Outkast again, Pac again X 2, Reasonable Doubt)

sorry to break off topic, but check out this old newsgroup from 93'-94. funny seeing some people debating whether or not illmatic was better than enta da stage when it was first released:

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.rap/topics?hl=en&start=60000&sa=N

ha. i only read the first page of this thread.

I agree that sufu is not as great as it used to be. there isn't as much knowledge being spread around like there used to (I learnt a whole lot about japanese denim here) - rather there's just a whole bunch of shit-talking/noob-bashing/dick-sucking.

but I can't say I'm sad to see airjamie go. dude didn't contribute much positive to this board IMO.

Guest Goose25

its a 'generational thing' in fast forward - kids-become-teenagers-become-adults-become-parents-become-moderators-become-wise-elders every few months on sufu.

Give it a few months and you lot will be the 'old crew' and then next bunch will tell you to f**k off you've been here too long

fun to watch though, hey cheep?

airjamie is cool guy... he's right tho.. 20 ppl neg repping for kiya dis? cuz they want free raw denim to go with their nike structures?

mad hypebeasts and ppl who think they're above hypebeasts cuz they wear chuck taylors instead of dunks.. i might be hypocritical but who care..

for real sufu is bullshit, it take them forever to figure out ppl like xx_undefeated_xx was scamming and they STILL let ppl spam the supermarket... takes them forever to ban ppl like KyleW but takes them an instant to ban harmless trolls who post at a hundredth of a rate as ppl like KyleW...

also there are some dumbass mods.. like i mean there are a lot of cool ppl here but some e-cum guzzlers too

It always seemed me that you guys in the Axis Powers (or whatever) were always some of the biggest shit talkers (which is fine), but when somebody dared to talk back, your whole clique of people would freak straight the fuck out.

I'm not so sure if people are betraying you and that Superfuture has turned wack... or if you "legends" over there just started taking things way too seriously.

No I agree.

The majority of Sufu is full of shit.

Most of the people on the site are COMPLETE SHEEP.

The other half just post fits and spend their parents BANK ACCOUNTS and post nothing of contribution to the board.

PEOPLE HYPE THEM UP BUT AT THE END OF THE DAY THEY ARE JUST CONSUMERS.

NOT FASHIONATAS.

NOT CULTURAL INFLUENCERS OR COMMENTORS.

NOTHING.

ITS UTTER RUBBISH SEEING THESE YOUNG 18-21 YEAR OLD CONSTANTLY COPPING STUPID ASS RICK OWENS, CCP, WATEVA THE GARBAGE IS, THEN GETTING TIRED OF THE ITEMS, SELL IT OFF, AND CONSTANTLY CONSUMING/CONSUMING/CONSUMING.

NOT ONE OF THESE JOKERS GIVE ANYTHING BACK TO THE COMMUNITY.

JUST SELFISHLY TAKE.

THIS AND THE STUPID ASS MODS.

These two posts are 100% on-point.

Young kids are self-indulgent and want to be accepted. Whudathunk. You guys really just figuring this shit out? I mean, it's kinda pointless to get mad/confused/worried at that stuff since it has and always will be like that. Just handle your own business. Get what you can out of the site and if it gets to the point where you get nothing (not even a waste of time or a place to fuck around) then it's time to grow up and move on from this particular internat forum.

:rolleyes: you couldnt have said it better

These threads pop up once in awhile, but will be forgotten and bitching will stop, until it happens again...

Let's hurry up and get this one over with.