the cleveland show (family guy spinoff)

phen3N

3106_1650582507ceecc0c381d7b10e3211.jpg

i dunno if this is old news, but i just found out that Cleveland from family guy will be getting his own show. hopefully itll be good, cuz cleveland is a funny character. i dont see cleveland jr in that picture??

Many years ago, Cleveland Brown (voiced by Mike Henry) was a high school student madly in love with a beautiful girl named Donna. Much to his dismay, his love went unrequited, and Donna wound up marrying another man. Cleveland once told Donna he would always love her, and if this man ever done her wrong, he'd be there when she called. Well, this man done her wrong. Donna's husband skipped town with another woman, leaving Donna with a daughter and a baby. Now she's come to Cleveland and offered him another chance at love. Unattached after the Loretta-Quagmire debacle and true to his word, Cleveland joyously accepts and he and Cleveland JR. move to Stoolbend, VA, to join their new family.

fisYzsEBaNM&fmt=18

no shit....!

i hadnt heard about that.....hopefully its decent though, despite cleveland being a great character, theres quite the potential for it to be second rate shite. spinoffs often end up that way. fingers crossed....