What do you do with your keys?

What do you guys do with your keys? At the moment my wallet has a key thing in it

[__[||||]__] if thats a trifold wallet a key hangs where each of the ||||| is.

That produces a bulky wallet. I would like to replace it with a card/money clip. So that takes up the back right pocket, in the back left is my cell, and they only thing i every carry in my front pocket is a lighter.

So where do I put my keys? Where do you put yours? I used to rock a carabeaner (sp) but im not so much into that now.

So, what?

www.taborrobak.com

I used to rock a key caddy, but now i just hold on to them or throw them in my old ladies purse.

Quote:
Quote: I have 2 keys, both are in my Gucci keychain.

Did that cost you $100+? icon_smile_cool.gif

I put my keys in my coin pocket .. but when I don't have a coin pocket, I put them in one of my front pockets. It pisses me off sometimes though.

--- Original message by lilodxd on Oct 5, 2005 09:22 AM

Yes it did, maybe some of you guys laugh, but I don't mind, i use my money on the things that I like, then you can say what you want! Eventhough, I know it's a lot of money! icon_smile_wink.gif

Quote:

^ Fanny pack?

kangaroo_fannypack.jpg

I can't think of one reason why anybody would buy this. Why the hell would you want a kangaroo right above your crotch?

--- Original message by lilodxd on Oct 5, 2005 12:23 PM

Haha, good one man........that gave me a hearty morning laugh! Much appriciated

I CUT UP MY KEYS, KEEP 1/8 PURE (FOR THE HO'S). THEN I MELT THE REST WITH ACETONE AND BAKING SODA. SOMETIMES I PUT A DASH OF COCONUT EXTRACT TO GIVE IT A LITTLE FLAVOR. THEN I SPREAD EM ON A SILPAT, CUT EM UP, SELL EM TO YOUR MOMS.

HOPE YOU GET IT LATER...