WHITNEY hates me

Don Quixote

Guest seesolo

o hi look at me, i r wear raw selvedge denim, makes me more special than the other

congregation of losers, then i go on forums and i post things like "GREAT JOB kiya,

hope you get the newest fh wallet, with the chain, you bald headed motherfucker." then i

go and get cool reputation which i gloat over my friends, on monday nights i log onto

forum

and type about things that i did last night, which i really didnt do because i was on

superfuture throughout the weekened. then when i eat i take a picture of what i eat and

post it up so superfutures so they can visualize what its gonna look like in fecal matters.

then i go pm the 4 or so chicks on

superfuture that get attentions just because the fact that they dont have a penis and ask

them what i should give to my imaginary girlfridn, and then i go confess about eating a

69 cent cheeseburger while jacking off, o gawd i hope this gets me more reputation.

in the end, superfuture = hangout for losers.

o hi look at me, i r wear raw selvedge denim, makes me more special than the other

congregation of losers, then i go on forums and i post things like "GREAT JOB kiya,

hope you get the newest fh wallet, with the chain, you bald headed motherfucker." then i

go and get cool reputation which i gloat over my friends, on monday nights i log onto

forum

and type about things that i did last night, which i really didnt do because i was on

superfuture throughout the weekened. then when i eat i take a picture of what i eat and

post it up so superfutures so they can visualize what its gonna look like in fecal matters.

then i go pm the 4 or so chicks on

superfuture that get attentions just because the fact that they dont have a penis and ask

them what i should give to my imaginary girlfridn, and then i go confess about eating a

69 cent cheeseburger while jacking off, o gawd i hope this gets me more reputation.

in the end, superfuture = hangout for losers.

you are saying these things like we are not already aware of them

Guest seesolo
YOU TELL EM MAANG!

FlGHT THE POWER.

yea nigga, even though you edited my post, you read my mind pink power ranger

i come from the 3rd reich and ive come to take your jew powers, enough of your jewish

trickery on these losers