superfuture members in honolulu

Guest jmatsu

Guest jmatsu

besides robideaux and myself (sometimes), i was just curious about other people in honolulu, hi who use superfuture/are interested in various subjects posted here. how did you hear about sufu? only other nig i knew about was that colorblind guy who loved ann d and ccp "lowrider." he does what most hawaiians do, he moved to seattle.

chances are, we're probably enemies and i made fun of you or talked shit behind your back. did robideaux or 3 other japs try to fight you at one point. or just maybe i thought you dressed cool and wondered why the fuck you live in hawaii.

rolecall right now! do you people even shop locally? sucks, huh?

possible meetup (after interview and fitpics in waywt). females are encouraged.

Guest jmatsu
does born and raised, but moved away count?

uuhhh not really, cause i am not even BAR hawaii...just work here for long druations outta the year. i was interested in the people living in hawaii or travelling there/back and forth.

anyway if you come back and i am here we can do the sufu thing (after you post fits) or we can just fight to the death.

Guest jmatsu
raw slim denim is not comfortable in a humid sandy environment like hawaii

yeah i know. i don't like raw denim. i only wear one pair.

• 1 month later...
Guest jmatsu

okay i am not gonna be honolulu for a while coming this september and

westside is gonna come for vacation in eary august.

does anyone wanna have a meetup? we could have a luau for him...or just do what i always do (or at least try to do). fuck bitches, big drink, and some charlie

westside said he wanna meets some pinay bitches. i only know 1, so if anyone has the hookups, make it happen.

Guest jmatsu
why does he want to meet pinay bitches when theres way hotter bitches in honolulu?

i dunno why he does. i think its more of love/hate thing. or maybe he's working his way up the "asian" hierarchy.

they are actually freaks in bed.