FS: Brand New Paul Smith off-white Starrs & stone suede Chens, NWT Acne Mics (32x32)

Joel_Cairo

1. Paul Smith Starr brogues, off-white dip-dye, sz 8. These probably need very little introduction. I was gonna get them for myself, but they're just too narrow for me, so I grabbed them for whomever (especially in light of the rumored sole construction switchover). A little shopwear on the soles, but unworn.

12.5" long x 4" at the widest.

They're on Blubee right now for $465, here they're yours $175 shipped conUS

PS8d.jpgPS8a.jpg

PS8b.jpg

PSstar.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2. I believe these size 10 Paul Smith suede bals are the Chen (alternate views of which, in different colors, can be seen here, here and on the website), though they also resemble a leather-soled version of the Clapton. These are an awesome Brit alternative to the Yankee sockless-with-seersucker summertime buck. It's the sand suede color you associate with bucks, but with a captoe and a more Paul Smithly shape. Again, these are not cemented. Same story as the Starrs: they have probably been tried on a few times, but clearly never worn outside.

12.75" long x 4.33"

MSRP ~$400 to ~$500, yours $175 shipped conUS

PS10b.jpgPS10a.jpg

PS10c.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3. Acne Mic Desert, 32x32. A nice dark wash, with just a bit of lap whiskers and the subtle beginnings of knee-fades. A great "dressy" alternative for the summer when you can't be buggered sweating in unwashable raws. Also, there's tons of excess indigo caked in, so expect good fades.

waist: 32"

inseam: 31.5"

thigh: 11"

knee: 8.66"

hem: 8.25"

MSRP $290, yours $75 shipped conUS.

Acne1.jpgAcne.jpg

Acne-1.jpgAcne-2.jpg

Acnefull2.jpgAcnefull.jpgAcne3.jpg

AcneMic.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~