Condoms

lol, dolly didn't write any of that, I did!

trojans are lame, durex is somewhat better in terms of not breaking. I've heard lifestyles rip all the time

I'm a girl, i haaaaattttee condoms, but I'm pretty particular about making the guy wear one purely because of STDs. Pregnancy is another issue... women on the pill get pregnant more often than you might think.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well it isnt super noticible or anything like that... overall they're just better than a plain one. For there to be any effect at all it depends on positions etc... it just feels more "interesting".

Basically, don't buy them if you hate 'regular' thickness condoms, but if you don't care then go for it.

Also, ridges are better than the studs

well it isnt super noticible or anything like that... overall they're just better than a plain one. For there to be any effect at all it depends on positions etc... it just feels more "interesting".

Basically, don't buy them if you hate 'regular' thickness condoms, but if you don't care then go for it.

Also, ridges are better than the studs

Noted!

To be honest, I'm not a fan of those things either way, but if they are a neccesary evil hwy not make 'em more "interesting"

• 4 weeks later...
grocery bag and elastic keeps the aids off the peen. straight goodz!

cool ranch doritos bag and zip tie, duke. Any of you guys ever have those girls in highschool that get reared and still consider themselves virgins, I am still totally fascinated by how effectively they can convince themselves that getting sodomized is a better option. but, i mean, no need for the condom, unless youre in it to keep the tip clean.

one time i bought a box of assorted condoms. among the ribbed and warming sensation ones was a cooling sensation condom. i couldn't feel my dick after 5 minutes in the damn thing. it felt like i was having sex with a tube of mint toothpaste. fuckin' horrible.

^ tried paste on your piece have you

I was nailin dis chick a while ago and condom came off like half way through and we didnt notice

I found out before it was too late and then put on a new one

but condoms suck

luckily for all the slutty birth control girls in my generation this wont happen again probably

What pisses me off is that my gf cannot use the excuse that birth control lessen discomfort of menstruation cuz her and the females in her family have painless periods wtf I have these condoms they expire '09 they still good?