this bitch im tryin to fuck with thread

Gouf

This is a thread for guys who arn't pre-emptively doing shit but laying down the pipe.

Only if you only got hard dick and bubble gum for these hoes. Talk about your up and cummers and seasonal prospects.

So far im stuck between two girls in my chicano studies class that just ended. One works at nordstroms and has a nice class girl steez. The other is sort of corny but she works at marciano so she can dress well to show off her body.

Nordstrom chica is slender and affectionately cute.

Marciano mamasita is lighter and could be on mike in brazil. I want to smash both though (:

I think nordstrom chica cause they get paid based off commission. Ive seen her car and its an SUV but i dont know anymore than that cause it was really late at night when I saw it.

Marciano girl is already on game and i got a date with her tomorrow. Im still working on her friend though

lol this thread is basically what sorachat was back in the day.. just talk about 'this bitch im tryin to fuck'

a.k.a

what it still is

who wants to play "jeepster posts pics of bitches from facebook that he wants to smash"

?

is this like an advice thread, or a tales of glory thread, or just a thread where people get together and say "OH MAN I LIKE TO FUCK BITCHES...ISNT FUCKING BITCHES THE BEST"

either or, i think one exists already.

haha, awesome...

advice and goal setting thread :)

mine just got sick with a strep, ear/nose infection combo so I think I'm going to try to stay away from that for a while...

Jeepster: do it.

DOES THIS LOOK LIKE SORAACHAT TO YOU NOGGRO?

NO.

WE DUN PLAY THOSE GAMES ON STOOFOO.

I have mad good story. Ok listen:

There is scandinavian exchange student at my school and she is mad hot. bitch wants me, she has crazy ex tho. im afraid dude will try to kill me. his dad i heard is mafia dude and he always rolls thick with mad ghetto mexicans. i used to be friends with said dude last year and we used to be pretty chill but he is craze so i dun talk to him no more. they broke up 2 months ago but bitch keeps using him for rides and money and hes still got it bad for her.

last week he had a party and all three of us were there. she is texting, he goes who you textin? and she said jaime (some random dude), he goes lemme see and takes phone, she steals it back and deletes all the texts before he sees. he gets pissed pushes her hard, she falls to the floor, he starts yelling at her and tells her to get the fuck out of his house. she walks out, about 5 minutes later he rushes out in his car and meets her, tells her to come back, she say no, he threatens her to come back or he beat her. she ends up coming back. later she was texting again and from kinda far he sees her and goes give me your phone, she runs in bathroom and locks herself in, he starts banging and kicking the door till she opens, he goes in all pissed, she starts laughing at him and he gets mad, takes her, slams her against the wall and threatens to hit her, she starts hitting him as hard as she can, she runs out of the bathroom and then her and her friend just ran out the house.

About a year ago, some dude got with her ex (a different one), he got pissed and he tried to run him off a cliff.

SHOULD I HIT OR NO?

There is scandinavian exchange student at my school and she is mad hot. bitch wants me, she has crazy ex tho. im afraid dude will try to kill me. his dad i heard is mafia dude and he always rolls thick with mad ghetto mexicans. i used to be friends with said dude last year and we used to be pretty chill but he is craze so i dun talk to him no more. they broke up 2 months ago but bitch keeps using him for rides and money and hes still got it bad for her.

last week he had a party and all three of us were there. she is texting, he goes who you textin? and she said jaime (some random dude), he goes lemme see and takes phone, she steals it back and deletes all the texts before he sees. he gets pissed pushes her hard, she falls to the floor, he starts yelling at her and tells her to get the fuck out of his house. she walks out, about 5 minutes later he rushes out in his car and meets her, tells her to come back, she say no, he threatens her to come back or he beat her. she ends up coming back. later she was texting again and from kinda far he sees her and goes give me your phone, she runs in bathroom and locks herself in, he starts banging and kicking the door till she opens, he goes in all pissed, she starts laughing at him and he gets mad, takes her, slams her against the wall and threatens to hit her, she starts hitting him as hard as she can, she runs out of the bathroom and then her and her friend just ran out the house.

About a year ago, some dude got with her ex (a different one), he got pissed and he tried to run him off a cliff.

SHOULD I HIT OR NO?

You should probably date the dude. Then you can hit bitches.

SHOULD I HIT OR NO?

I was in a similar situation last year. This dude i knew through my roommate had a freaky girlfriend. She started IMing me out of no where and at first i thought she just wanted to be friends but then she started flirting with me and so on. I was pretty cool with her boyfriend at the time so at first i resisted, but the more i did the more she tried to press up on me. Finally i gave in to that shit and fucked her, BUT UNDER MY RULES.

MY RULES WERE AS FOLLOWS:

DELETE ALL TEXTS OR PHONE CALLS

DO NOT MENTION ME AROUND THAT NIGGA CAUSE AS FAR AS HE KNOWS I HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH YOU

IF ANYONE ASKS I NEVER DID SHIT WITH YOU

This worked out well for a while but he actually found an old email from me saying how i was attracted to her too but i didnt want to get in between her and her boy. Since it lookd like i was resisting her i was in the clear. So what i suggest to u neato is that u cover ur bases. I think thats the most important rule if ur going to fuck with a troublesome bitch

On a semi related note,,,

Is it natural to get hard while dancing on a bitch in the club? I mean I know it's natural, but is that the proper thing to do? I never asked or known the proper etiquette, so bitches be feeling my thecobrasnake.com.

Im being For reals.