How do my jeans fit...

Handlethevibe

ya man, i have the svens and i'm just finally starting to wear em more, still only like 3-4 times a week, but i'm thinkin i coulda gone with a 31 instead of a 32. no point complaining now, but they're lookin nice. some ppl say to buy a size big, but by the time u wash em they would have stretched out neway, so it'll just shrink back to the orig size, or mb a bit smaller.

Ni.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quote:

hey Dirty Mexican you said that your jeans eventually 'fell into place' i just got some APCs and its my second day wearing them and they pretty tight so far, will they loosen up a bit? like in the thigh area and stuff. i have same problem as what other people have been saying, im 5' 8" and i waist 32, but i have a big upper body, and it looks a little odd right now. my roommate has gone as far as to call them nuthuggers D=

o btw, handlethevibe, are those vapors you are wearing in your pic?

Edited by psyiko on Sep 25, 2005 at 07:40 PM

--- Original message by psyiko on Sep 25, 2005 07:39 PM

I dunno about APC's, but I know that when I bought my Nudies, they would barely fit around my waist. I'm a 33 in most jeans, but I bought a 32 in these under the assumption that they would stretch, which they did. They are still a *little* tighter than I would normally wear, but whatever.

And yeah, I have a broad chest. I'm gonna take pics in a sec just to make you feel better...

And yeah, his kicks are Vapor's.

the creases arent as sharp because these sat on my floor all day and i just put them on. im actually about to starch them right now.

dsc025736gb.jpg

im not sure whats up with the ass. i really dont like how this looks. you cant really tell but at the top of where it shows and underneath my sweatshirt theyre actually a little tight.

dsc025741kp.jpg

i gotta shrink these or something... what should i do?

You guys are so funny

Of course the back is going to fit like that, at least for the time being. You bought them raw, for chrissakes, they're stiff as a board! After you've washed them they'll be all flimsy just like your normal jeans and they'll drape around your ass (or lack thereof).

Dirty Mexican, do some squats! Lots of them!

Quote:

You guys are so funny

Of course the back is going to fit like that, at least for the time being. You bought them raw, for chrissakes, they're stiff as a board! After you've washed them they'll be all flimsy just like your normal jeans and they'll drape around your ass (or lack thereof).

Dirty Mexican, do some squats! Lots of them!

--- Original message by wild_whiskey on Sep 27, 2005 05:52 PM

theyre not like that because of being unwashed... theyre too loose.

like 8 days i think. there actually is wear already, not enough to tell form the pics but im loving the progress.

yeah it rides up a bit when i sit down. they stay bunched up how they are for the most part. the reason i have em cuffed so little is because i wanted a little bit of a bunch. when i first had em i cuffed em like twice as high but it didnt work right when i sat down and it was too like exact as to length wise. im like 6'2" or 6'3" so the length arent too bad on me.