FS: UNDERCOVER Hooded Parka (black) SZ. 4

Natvralism

SOLD - SOLD - SOLD

I'm selling this brand new, never worn, Undercover hooded parka from the 2007 - 2008 collection. The jacket is absolutely DEADSTOCK, without tags. Fits rather slim for a size 4, which seems to be the rarest size to find Undercover in, at least in my experience.

The fabric is called Diaplex, which was developed by NASA, and adjusts according to the wearer's body temperture. This jacket could be worn from fall through spring comfortably. Really wished I didn't have to sell it, but I spent too much money recently and have to attempt to gain some of it back.

Measurements:

sleeve: 28.5 in. (72.3 cm)

chest: 22 in. (55.8 cm)

length: 28 in. (71.1 cm)

Asking Price: SOLD

IMG_3707.jpg

IMG_3706.jpg

IMG_3708.jpg

IMG_3709.jpg

IMG_3711.jpg

IMG_3720.jpg

IMG_3714.jpg

PENDING - ON HOLD

JonathanFrom508:

Thanks. This is one of the most beautiful UNDERCOVER pieces I have ever owned. It is with much regret that I sell it.

TaylorMADE:

If the jacket is not bought by the person I have it on hold for, I will take some fit pics.

Feel free to send PM's with offers still, if interested. Thanks for looking!

Fares:

Thanks. Most people are saying the 2007-2008 season has been one of, if not the best ever collection from UC.

dunkin deeznuts:

Yes, size 4 is the largest size UC makes. I think that is the universal sizing method in Japan. I could be wrong though.

UndercoverParka.jpg

Here is a pic from the Undercover thread someone scanned and posted. Thank you.

do you have pics of you wearing it? I would really like to seet his jacket worn.. thanks!

here's me wearing selective beef's sz 4

Photo_040108_001.jpg

Egpt:

Haha. I have indeed seen a couple of these sold here. But, not in a size 4.

In my opinion, these particular parkas are really future-sexy.

Also, the craftsmanship and details are so intricate and clean from a design perspective... Super-future-sexy, in every way.

massi:

Unfortunately, the jacket is now SOLD. Thanks for the inquiry.

Egpt:

Haha. I have indeed seen a couple of these sold here. But, not in a size 4.

In my opinion, these particular parkas are really future-sexy.

Also, the craftsmanship and details are so intricate and clean from a design perspective... Super-future-sexy, in every way.

massi:

Unfortunately, the jacket is now SOLD. Thanks for the inquiry.

i also love it, i considered buying one when the first one was sold here. it really is an amazing jacket, i was just commenting the fact that there were about 4 of these sold on supermarket on the last 3 months, which was quite weird