SuFu Hookah Smokers

klutz

This is the model i'm rockin at home but with a different, black acryllic base. It's black marble.

I've ran out of tobacco and coals but i will soon be ordering some Starbuzz online.

Ebony-Tower-2---L.jpg

In mississauga there's this greaattttt hookah bar called Aladdins. Apparently their shisha doesn't have any tobacco in it? I dunno what else it could be but anyone can go there..

My favourite flavours are peach and apple :) This place has alcohol flavours too but I haven't been brave enough to try them haha.

n72609874_34775199_4669.jpg

Nice Legs...

I like Apple Mint. Unfortunately in this side of the world, Shisha isnt well known yet.

My suggestion is adding a shot of vodka in the water. Adds a new dimension to the experience.

I also had in Dubai when I was there few years ago. Was tempted to bring me a mini and tabacco but I could already see myself thrown into jail at customs for attempting to bring drug parahernalia. :eek:

man the best people to smoke hookak with are yemenese and saudi's they know how to do it properly, but if you somke with both together they argue over which is the right way. I love hookah, havent smoked in a several months :(

also best flavour is either apple, apple mint or rose.

some sufu dudes ran a train on a hookah bar in NY. we definitely classed up the Horus Cafe.

I've been smoking hookah for about 3 years now. One opened up near my house a while back and I've been going with friends frequently ever since. I worked there for a few months, which was a blast.

I love the relaxed atmosphere that goes along with hookah, as well as the social opportunities that arise from it. Being under 21, it's a nice bar-like setting that's actually accessable by my age group, and just a great passive activity to do for a while at night.

• 7 months later...

everybody smokes nargeela (hebrew word for hookah) in israel. you go into any corner store and you can buy one, or the tobacco in any flavor imaginable. guess that's the reason i can't find a decent cigar in this whole fucking country...but anyway i've tried nargeela a few times and it never did much for me.

• 1 month later...

al fahker strawberry and coconut, starbuzz blueberry are good.

I like it thick, so i can do smoke tricks. A few of my close friends have hookahs, so i don't have to buy one : )

Was actually gone smoke hookah tonight, but changed plans

• 3 months later...

my favorite was always grape and mint+apple. coconut's nice too. i've never tried starbuzz tobacco, is it any good? i usually use al fahker but it's been a while that i've smoked a hookah and would like to change maybe.