Air Max 90 Infrared Being Retroed??

soundune

Quote:

Ah, those are nice. I just don't like having a bunch of shoes. I want to wear a few pairs until they die, but I guess I'll be getting these. They're too nice to pass up.

--- Original message by neawts on Sep 22, 2005 09:49 PM

These things are classics right here, so you might as well get them for retail while you can. Otherwise you might regret once you see the influx of resellers trying to sell for $200+ years later.

Quote:

what u lot think of the air jordan dubs??

--- Original message by witts on Sep 23, 2005 03:59 PM

Absolutely hideous just like every other Jordan out today. The entire line has really gone down the shitter with all these different editions, horrendous colorways of the classics, SB P-Rod collab, etc.

• 1 month later...
Quote:
Quote:

Ah, those are nice. I just don't like having a bunch of shoes. I want to wear a few pairs until they die, but I guess I'll be getting these. They're too nice to pass up.

--- Original message by neawts on Sep 22, 2005 09:49 PM

These things are classics right here, so you might as well get them for retail while you can. Otherwise you might regret once you see the influx of resellers trying to sell for $200+ years later.

--- Original message by Dangydang on Sep 22, 2005 09:59 PM

True, they're beyond sexy too.

A little sidetrack; but does anyone know when the am 90's in the og 180 colorwayscheme is being released? And the og air stab womens colorway? I already have a trashed pair of am 90 infrareds that I use every chance I get, very nice colorway but not as nice as the teal ones! icon_smile_cool.gif