Nudie vs Edwin

CactusArmy

Nudie > Edwin

tried on a pair of washed Edwins once, didnt do much for me. own 3 pairs of Nudies, i like the back pocket stitching and the cuts are top notch, never had a better fitting jean.

imo, i think the Edwin rainbow selvage is fugly...looks like something that would go really well in West Hollywood, not that there's anything wrong with that.

i'd go with nudie, because i love the backpocketstitching and i'm wearing my nudie rr dry selvage a lot, they just fit me really well and i don't own an edwin so. but edwin has a lot more history that's true, but looking at all responses it's about 50-50 between edwin-nudie, i think you should just go to a store and try on some edwins and some nudies, i think there isn't much difference in quality so just see which one fits you best

'Don't be afraid to do stupid things, cause íf things wouldn't be stupid, everyone would be doing it.''

I vote Nudie. I have never had better fitting jeans. Of course, I don't mind the back pocket stitching (though there are always seam-rippers.)

I tried on some Edwins recently and the fit was unflattering to say the least.

But, everyone is different, I second RobbertJan, try them on and see what fits you best.

The next Diesel?

How do you figure that?

Nudie has nowhere the same amount of exposure and/or brand awareness that Diesel has.

And to date, Nudie hasn't been embraced by the so-called hipsters/metrosexuals that have turn Seven & True Religion into the global fads that they are today.

I fail to see how Nudie will ever blow up that big and become as commonplace....

Quote:

I love Edwin! The washes are unique and the quality and fit are really good.

Does anyone know who sells Edwin in Los Angeles, CA? I know Kitson used to carry it for men, but they don't have womens. My sister came back from Japan with like 4 pairs and I totally have to get some of my own.

--- Original message by dirtygibsongirl on Sep 23, 2005 12:32 AM

they have Edwin at American Rag...not sure if they have women's or not