Supreme Pick Ups / Proxy, NYC

revoked

Posted this in the Supreme thread, but I figured a post in the marketplace as well..

Will keep this thread updated as well

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showpost.php?p=973427&postcount=1666

Okay fellas,

A recent car accident put me $6k in the hole and as a student, I'm scraping by.

I'll be stopping by Supreme NYC on 3-29-08 to do a collective pick up. There may be another one in the future, but nothing is set for now.

As per Supreme customs, I can't buy more than one of the same item. (i.e. No two waist bags, no two new eras of the color, etc)

To make it worth my while, I'll be charging a flat fee of $50 for orders up to $250. Exemptions from this rule is for small things like one keychain. The buyer will pay Retail + Applicable NY taxes (8.38% on everything except clothing) + shipping rate ($5 for smaller orders, $10 for bigger, some special cases apply) + $50.

The $50 will cover my traveling expenses which is $20, my time (approx. 3 hours round trip via train and subway), and my effort of organizing this.

If I get more than 5 different orders, shipping will be included in the $50 fee (for domestic orders). I'll refund your shipping when I get back.

I need full payment before 2:30 AM Eastern on 3-29-08

That means night of the 28th is safest for those of you with thick skulls.

If I dont have your paypal, that means your order is cancelled. I can't deal with people flaking out on me.

If an item is out of stock, you will be refunded in full for that item. If your whole order is out of stock, you will be refunded minus $10. (Unless, again, your item was super small.) If you want to be sure your goods will be there, call up Supreme & ask if it's in stock and if so how it's looking. The NY number is: 212-966-7799

I will keep an active list of items that someone else has already asked me to pick up.

PM Me if you're interested using this form PER ITEM

Item:

Quantity:

Color:

Size:

And one of:

Paypal confirmed (Y/N):

City, State, Country:

ACTIVE LIST OF ITEMS ALREADY ORDERED:

1. "S" New Era blue, size 7 1/2

2. "Youth Crew" Tee, M

3. Plane shorts, Black or tan, 30 or 32