mellowbonsai

How much sleep do you average?  

55 members have voted

1. 1. How much sleep do you average?

• 3 hours (zombie)
    • 5 hours
    • 7 hours
    • 8+ hours (hybernation)

i am red-green (dichromatic) colorblind, are you?

http://www.toledo-bend.com/colorblind/Ishihara.html

http://colorvisiontesting.com/online%20test.htm

Colorblind4.png

a person with normal vision may make out the number "44" or "49" in the above image, it may be very faint, but still apparent

deuteranopics may not see anything, i see some faint splotches of green and pink... what do you see, superfuture?

also have a friend who is color blind and legally blind in one eye. We played puzzle fighter a lot and he was fine with the colors for the most part. Only occasionally would he mess up some.

Is that the PSP version?

if you tilt your laptop screen back it becomes a bit easier to spot.

YUR NOT ALLOWE DTO CHEAT AT VIZIONZ. WHEN U UP IN DA CLUB N SEE A HOT AZZ BITCH N IM LIKE OH SNAP WAT COLOR DENIMZ TO MATCH BOOTZ WITH THE FUR I CANT TILT MY EYES BACK NAM SAYN

• 6 months later...
just looked at the website those two are from - if you can see a five in the second one you're colourblind!

I think that's gotta be a mix-up on the sight...

Co-sign on the second one having like ten things going on... Pick one, 20, 29, 70, 79? Okay, four things... Plenty of distinct colours to pick from.

• 1 year later...

just curious. my dad was colorblind and he was always asking me if his shirts, ties and pants matched or clashed. i would think the gothninja contingent of the supergay population would not be afflicted with this condition - i wonder if colorblindness is a gateway to gothninjaness; but that is an aside. if i were colorblind i think i would be tempted to wear shades of gray only. or like, just pick a color and stick with it (indigoninja? crimsongay? brownclown? whitewizard?).

1% of males are colorblind

i wouldn't think there would be that many colorblind supergays but you must be out there

stand up

anyway, get tested, be safe:

screenshot20101007at856.png

Im really bad with it, straight dont see any numbers in any of them, except A and I see a 20, which isn't even listed haha.

It kinda sucks I guess, doesnt really bother me. I do wear mostly gray, black, white and shades of maroon/burgundy though. Meh.