FS:Yohji Yamamoto pour homme wire.artist sale tops, pants.....

wire.artists

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

new items

1. YY pour homme T-shirt, size 3, jet black, made with the best cotton fabric I've seen in a T-shirt, it feels like silk and it's substantial. Sadly I need a size 4...Brand New. Asking what I paid, just 90 eur shipped, you are not going to find a better basic tee ever. The collar is just perfect, it shows the perfect amount of collarbone.

351bfnr.jpg

measurements:

pit to pit 48cm

shoulder 44cm

length 67cm

2.YY pour homme T-shirt, free size, pearl grey, brand new. This is from an oooold collection, but got it through yoox lol.gif. I think it will work better on a slimmer frame, it isn't oversized enough for me hehe

The fabric is the softest cotton and drapes nicely. The collar is a wide one.

I'm asking what I paid+shipping, 90eur shipped ww

measurements:

pit to pit 56cm

shoulder 51cm

length 76cm

2wntx6x.jpg

2ebznnd.jpg

3. YY pour homme ss00....I've been after one of these shirts for ages, pretty much a HG and it doesn't look good on me crying.gif

it is size 3, and would fit from a slim 48 to a 50 because the chest width can be adjusted. I can't take measurements beacuse of the construction.

The fabric is a 50%rayon 50%polyamide but looks like a medium weight cotton. Color is shades of gray. It can be worn as a shirt or as a light jacket during summer. The buttons are distressed metal.

I paid 230 eur and would be happy with around 190eur shipped worldwide.

20jochc.jpg

qrnrxh.jpg

3358tnm.jpg

14e495l.jpg

wbx4q8.jpg

• 1 month later...