FS: Cheap brown leather jacket in Australia

Terminator

I just received this from Timhey this morning, but it is WAY too small for my 190cm, 80 kg frame.

Which is a real shame because he wasn't wrong when he said this jacket is much better in person. In fact I was pretty devastated as it is one of those things that you take a risk on and when you open it up, is much much better than you expected. The colour is awesome, the leather is soft, the lining feels awesome. Here is the link to Timhey's original sale:

http://www.superfuture.com/supertalk/showthread.php?t=46645

I don't want to make any money on it, just get back what I paid. So $100 + shipping in Australia. I would prefer to keep the sale localbut if you're overseas and really want it, please let me know and we might be able to work something out.

I would also consider a trade for a similar jacket, I really do like this one alot.

I'm away for a few days and the jacket is back home so I can't get measurements til then. I really doubt pit to pit is 20" though, I'm not that big of a guy and this was TIGHT. I had a 65kg friend try it on tonight and it looked great on him although he said it felt tight even on him, but I think that's more because he's not into fashion or used to fitted, leather jackets.

Thanks

• 3 weeks later...