MilSpex' stuff

the_state

oh sweet jesus, is there any way to get a MOS burger in the stateS??

Why would you ever want to even look at a MOS burger let alone eat it? MOS burger along with Mister Donut has to be the worst food in Japan.

Why would you ever want to even look at a MOS burger let alone eat it? MOS burger along with Mister Donut has to be the worst food in Japan.

You`re one of those hipsters that think raw fish on rice, mashed raddish and raw cabbage are tasty. Most sane people would take a MOS burger over an onigiri anyday.

In 2005, MOS Burger introduced the ultra-premium Takumi Burger (meaning artisan taste), a 10-level burger, featuring slices of avocado, Tasmanian beef, grated wasabi, and other rare seasonal ingredients. This burger costs 1,000 yen (6.66 Euros or 8.98 USD), making it one of the most expensive burgers in a fast-food chain.

someone eat one of these for me... :(

In 2005, MOS Burger introduced the ultra-premium Takumi Burger (meaning artisan taste), a 10-level burger, featuring slices of avocado, Tasmanian beef, grated wasabi, and other rare seasonal ingredients. This burger costs 1,000 yen (6.66 Euros or 8.98 USD), making it one of the most expensive burgers in a fast-food chain.

someone eat one of these for me... :(

That's like the price of a large Quiznos round these parts. Fuck the southeast of England and our highest cost-of-living in the world.

DD, that's not that bad for a large Quiznos/Subway/etc. But your guys' McDonalds/BK prices are the same numbers but £'s :)

It's a lot when I can go in a bunch of Italian places and order a pizza for £2.95 (amusingly about £7 cheaper than Domino's).

I really fail to understand the fat+poor person argument of 'we can only afford fast food', which may ring true in America but certainly doesn't in the UK.