To anyone that has ever uttered "i just threwup a little in my mouth"

youreit

FUCK YOU. i cant stand you people and that fucking statement. oh, so you threw up a little in your mouth did you? really? lets see it then.

oh its not there? well here, let me slap you in the fucking face then for being a liar and saying some gay shit like that.

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest hossoso

About 10 years ago (I was 17 at the time of this interaction) I met a women who babysat me when I was between 6 months and 2 years old. After a few minutes of awkward small talk she suddenly blurted out that on more than one occassion I had thrown up into her mouth and that she hadn't minded the taste. In fact, she divulged, she thought it was delicious. This made me a little uncomfortable and I hoped that it was just a good joke with deadpan delivery but then she went on to tell me that after her initial experience with me and my Zagat's four-star puke she had allowed (?!-circumstances are suspect to say the least) other babies to vomit into her mouth. I was too stunned to think fast enough to turn what was already a memorable conversation into a truly epic one but I was just a dumb teenager. In hindsight, I should have puked in her mouth again or at least given her my phone number.

About 10 years ago (I was 17 at the time of this interaction) I met a women who babysat me when I was between 6 months and 2 years old. After a few minutes of awkward small talk she suddenly blurted out that on more than one occassion I had thrown up into her mouth and that she hadn't minded the taste. In fact, she divulged, she thought it was delicious. This made me a little uncomfortable and I hoped that it was just a good joke with deadpan delivery but then she went on to tell me that after her initial experience with me and my Zagat's four-star puke she had allowed (?!-circumstances are suspect to say the least) other babies to vomit into her mouth. I was too stunned to think fast enough to turn what was already a memorable conversation into a truly epic one but I was just a dumb teenager. In hindsight, I should have puked in her mouth again or at least given her my phone number.

wow... gross.

"What do you call your act?"

"The Aristocrats!"

Guest hossoso
"What do you call your act?"

"The Aristocrats!"

No, anybody who can tell the Aristocrats half competently will beat that story. The only thing I walked away from the conversation with was the seed for an aggressive form of apathy, I have trouble even laughing about our little heart-to-heart (there must be a more fitting euphemism) anymore. But I do wonder if any of those other babies could regurgitate anything as delictable as I could.

No, anybody who can tell the Aristocrats half competently will beat that story. The only thing I walked away from the conversation with was the seed for an aggressive form of apathy, I have trouble even laughing about our little heart-to-heart (there must be a more fitting euphemism) anymore. But I do wonder if any of those other babies could regurgitate anything as delictable as I could.

when i heard this story i threw up in my mouth a little bit

Guest '___________________'
i just threwup a little in my mouth after i read the first post

Niggarachi, is this what passes off as funny now?

-'__________________________'