Rock and Republic stretching?

waxyjax

hi,

for once i fit perfectly in a pair of jeans--Rock and Republic, style: SKBEREV, size 28. i am worried they will stretch and not fit so perfectly in a few months and bought a size 26, which i can squeeze into, but doesn't work so well with my extra baggage. just wondering if you guys have any experience with this brand?

for extra info, here is the fabric blend:

75% cotton

24% polyester

1% elastin

thanks!

huahahaaaa pal... this is not a forum to discuss about rock republic, true religion, seven, and other fashion brand denim. This is a forum to discuss REAL japanese denim brands like Samurai, Flathead, Studio D'artisan, DenimJunkie, etc.

You should change your denim style. I used to wear TR and RR, but after I read this forum I am interested in japanese denim.

The benefits of wearing japanese denim:

- nice fades

- durable

- high quality (much higher than those fashion denim brands)

- less water consumption to wash ur denim as you dont need to wash it often

- etc

that's only my opinion

huahahaaaa pal... this is not a forum to discuss about rock republic, true religion, seven, and other fashion brand denim. This is a forum to discuss REAL japanese denim brands like Samurai, Flathead, Studio D'artisan, DenimJunkie, etc.

You should change your denim style. I used to wear TR and RR, but after I read this forum I am interested in japanese denim.

- nice fades

- durable

- etc

that's only my opinion

fuck japanese denims (10). here are some reasons why you should stick with RR and TR.

- jeans wont be sold out everywhere in my size

- we wont get stupid questions in threads asking about sizing...but asking even dumber questions about RR is worse i guess...but atleast you'll go away most likely after this.

- high quality? who wants jeans that FADE and lose color right?! PSH (10)

- your jeans will be clean at all times when you wash them every 2 days

stick with RR and TR.

whatup man, they wont stretch that much. in my experience they stay true to thier size.

i honestly gave up on brands like that and am very satisfied with raw denim, you should check it out you might like it. if not keep buying whatever jeans you like. dont let these dudes on here get to you. most of these dudes forget that some people just like stuff that looks nice. they just wanna take pictures with thier shirts off and their leg hiked up so some other DUDES can say "nice combs bro". try some raw denim. its excellent quality compared to fashion brands but if you dont like it you dont like. REMEMBER BUY WHAT YOU, I REPEAT YOU, LIKE. peace.

- nice fades

- durable

- etc

that's only my opinion

Newbie snob patrol.

I've highlighted all the laughable statements for ease of reference.