hi what is sweater

datasupa

Hi

I've done a search but couldn't find anything.

I'm going to pick up one of the made in england Fred Perry polo's (black with fluro green arm stripe and badge).

I'm not sure what size to go with, the 36 is just about right but the 38 is a tad too big. The guy in the shop says they shrink about 5%.

Just wondered if anyone here can tell me how true that is?

Thanks

J

Hi

Looking for a pair of new white sneakers, been looking around for quite awhile now, I want to find a pair that doesn't look ridicilously big wearing my thin finns, which are ~15cm by the foot, so no clown shoes.

Intended to buy these at first:

http://www.shotgun.tv/4350/3080/showproducts.aspx

But now I'm having second thoughts, the description says the have somekind of diamond pattern, but I cant see any due to shotguns crappy pictures.

))<>((

Back and Forth. Forever

Anyone know where I can get size 12 jack purcells in Hong Kong? Converse.com.hk indicates having only sizes 3-11 in stock :(
Does anybody know of any higher-end, quality pair of slim-fitting chinos? I'm looking for the "APC NS" of chinos, so to speak. Great details, nice fit, quality material that you can actually tell apart from any regular pair of chinos.

I've heard good thing about uniqlo vintago chinos and jcrew chinos, does anybody have any other suggestions?

Thanks

Does anyone have a link for those hoodies that zipped all the way up (a la Bape) and had eyeholes?

I think it was a French manufacturer...

Found it! Anticon!

4.jpg

http://www.anticon.biz/onlinestore/

icon_smile_cool.gif

Edited by rogue audio on May 30, 2006 at 07:09 AM

I've been looking for a clean, goes-with-everything jacket sort of like the old members only jackets. Since its spring, I'm looking for something thats light, and something that'll be a core staple in my closet that I could pull out whenever I want.

Anyone have anything in their wardrobe like this? Thanks.

saw a pic of it on supermarket and i am amazed by the fades/quality of it, i heard its really expensive pair but eh.

does brooklyn clothing co. sell them? or club annex?? other stores i should know?

Apart from at work (where I need to be suited and booted every day), I very rarely wear dress shoes, only sneakers. I have maybe 80 - 100 pairs, but I seem to wear the same ones mostly. If I'm not going out to a club or somewhere where they're going to get trashed (music festival or the like), I wear a pair of white dior high tops I bought from mis. If I'm going to a club, usually converse all stars or my olympic gold nike high tops. My problem is that I don't have a good pair of black sneakers cos I don't ordinarily dig black sneakers.

But because I have the non-sparkly silver dior jeans in 19cm I think I need to get a pair (my white/gold sneakers don't really cut it with that colour jean).

So, what are some suggestions? I am aware that there's a black high top thread and I regularly trawl through that, but I thought I'd ask this as a separate specific question.

I was thinking patent common projects, ysl patent rolling or the other ysl non-patent high tops, or maybe black material boy sneakers in either patent or non patent as a cheaper option to the other 3.

While I'm at it, what kind of dress shoes would look good if I went that path as well?

http://www.divisioneast.com/ALIFEKennedyHighCanvas-Sand.aspx

anyone know where i can cop these? and use a coupon? or are these worth 138?

are alife shoes good or not at all. the white parachute ones are appealing to me aswell.

kennedy.jpg

and these

yhst-43866466247935_1989_255049122

Okay, this has been mentioned in heaps of threads, but there has been no definitive answers.

Could someone please explain sizing of uniqlo tees (US). How do they fit compared to American Apparel, AAA, any other t-shirts?

Do they shrink much? Do they loose shape like AA shirts do?

What are the difference between the plain, pantone, premium, etc tees?

What is the thickness of them.

Cheers Guys

post websites selling dope t shirts, no boring/unoriginal shit plz, i'm in need of some new ones
Hey sufu, i need some help!

its my mums birthday soon and for all the stuff shes done i'd like to get her something nice,

what kind of bags would you get your mother?

a casual everyday take around town bag.. (my moms a working woman where she doesnt need a bag but i'd like her to have one for the occasions to the grocery store, to relatives, that kinda stuff)

any good brands? i'd wanna stay away from the LV and gucci stuff cause too many asian woman have it around here.

any ideas? thanks in advance

i trying to find some good boxer briefs using 100% pima cotton. anyone know any good brands that makes them with good fit?
just wondering about raf simons suit sizing. anyone know how it compares to prada for example? found one online but there's no raf suits around in store right now as a point of comparison. thanks.
Hate asking but I have been looking FOREVER and can't find shit, like the title I'm looking for a shirt that looks like real blood is all over it, not some toy shit. If that dosn't exist(which I think it does) how can I make one? Like dye wise. Any help is really helpful.

Heres something in return

tQ8BCNj2oao

asdfasdfasdfsd