Sufu Kids Who Dont Get Any

broneck

DAMNNNNN!!!! HELL NO IT DOESN"T!

YOU'RE A WANKER

101_1338.jpg

YOU'RE REALLY UGLY

P3130464.jpg

RAPIST

i have little bad khoiphan come out and play once in a while. hes back in his cave right now.

NOT VERY FUNNY EITHER

cotton, you really think all of your rep is 'deserved' and none comes from sufu circle jerkery?

if so i think you're letting your rep go to your head

YOU SUCK AT SUFU I'D IMAGINE YOU SUCK AT GIRLS

You're a cute girl?

ZOMG!!!

POST PICS!

So yea, Pics or it didn't happen basicly...

TRY NOT TO GO ALL JASON BIGGS ON US

What I don't think dolly understands is, she can justify all that green rep if she just shows her boobs.

LOL

I was just stating what everybody with a dick and a straight mind who was reading that thread was thinking.

....it's true.

JET Program? Data entry?

I work 2 English jobs in Tokyo 6 days a week.

Why does everyone assume if you`re white you automatically get some in Japan? I try, hard. got some the other day (cuter than any purikura DJRajio has posted) but its rare as for me, most Jap girls here aren`t interested in foreigners, and I`ve hit on enough (ugly and cute) in clubs, streets, mcdonalds, restaurants, parties, work to know. Even the ugly ones in Tokyo just aren`t mostly interested BECAUSE you`re white. I fucked a lotta jap girls in Australia (including a Zipper mag cover girl) but I think thats coz all Jap girls in Australia are interested in fucking foreigners, and hell I was just about the only white guy there in Supreme. Theres a lotta guys here like me, they just dont admit it.

If foreigners are their "kyoumi" or interest then you have a chance, if not you don`t. Even if you speak enough jap.

but he gets points for admitting ? right?

Originally Posted by MilSpex viewpost.gif

JET Program? Data entry?

I work 2 English jobs in Tokyo 6 days a week.

Why does everyone assume if you`re white you automatically get some in Japan? I try, hard. got some the other day (cuter than any purikura DJRajio has posted) but its rare as for me, most Jap girls here aren`t interested in foreigners, and I`ve hit on enough (ugly and cute) in clubs, streets, mcdonalds, restaurants, parties, work to know. Even the ugly ones in Tokyo just aren`t mostly interested BECAUSE you`re white. I fucked a lotta jap girls in Australia (including a Zipper mag cover girl) but I think thats coz all Jap girls in Australia are interested in fucking foreigners, and hell I was just about the only white guy there in Supreme. Theres a lotta guys here like me, they just dont admit it.

If foreigners are their "kyoumi" or interest then you have a chance, if not you don`t. Even if you speak enough jap.[/Quote]

Maybe if he didn't refer to Japanese people as "Japs" he could get a suprise blow job