WTB / TRADE: Magazines / Design books / zines

mlproject

I'm looking for international small and limited run print - past present and future - for an upcoming project. This project will eventually move into the public sphere, getting sizeable industry and niche exposure.

... Copyshop zines, promo zines, lookbooks, print promos, illustrator mailers, etc etc.

... 'Sup, titty city, hamburger eyes, fanzine 137, monocle, philosophy zine, RCVA ANP, PAM books, dot dot dot, eye, idea, Werk, Nuke, the journal, dead in the dirt, he, another man, etc.

If you run or are involved in small pubs or putting out your own zines or projects, get ahold of me. I'll be happy to subscribe or trade from my current list of books linked in my signature. I would like to include projects/mags from all over the world no matter how bad or how good.

Feel free to PM me on here or shoot me an email.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

If it really doesn't matter how bad it is I can "subscribe" you to free zine some of my friends just started.

If they ever get beyond the first issue that is.

It's basicly an extended flyer for their dj act, what's interesting tough is that one of the guys who does it is actually the editor for a big seasonal dutch magazine on boardculture.

But like I said, it's bad!