NEW Julian Red, The Alife, Lithium Homme & More

JohnHawkins

Alright well I do have more and will be posting updates today: The Alife, Duck&Cover, Chip and Pepper, Ernest Sewn and American Apprel

Price includes shipping

Price is based on the dollar amount (of what I paid) of the item giving you benifit on saving on shipping cost

New:

Julian Red Hoboken Raw size 28/34 Price: 140

this are very thight and obviously does not give so make sure you are a 28 or under, if you are size 26 this should be able to fit without falling

crotch 24cm, bottem opening 17cm, thigh 24cm

35hqs9c.jpg

30djgra.jpg

Lithium Homme size 28/34 and again please make sure you are size 28 Price: 230

2ibc46t.jpg

vpk9pf.jpg

G-Shock Limited Edition DW5025B-7V Price : 130

14kjh2h.jpg

Alife size 9 price: 135

2lw7pu0.jpg

Used Does NOT include shipping and a flat 5 dollar shipping "aid" fee will be added

Used:

Stussy size M in great condition and never washed about 6 months old price: 15

2m3iyb8.jpg

Duck & Cover have had it for about 1 year and have only worn it 6 times I guess and "drycleaned" once (it was had washed by a textile speicalist) Price: I think i paid...200 something so I guess 100 bucks

2ry58bs.jpg

21cfgxs.jpg

so those julian reds are tagged 28

but are around 13.5 inches on the waist??

whaaaaaaaaaa.........?

Just a shot in the dark, but perhaps he's basing his post on this???:

this are very thight and obviously does not give so make sure you are a 28 or under, if you are size 26 this should be able to fit without falling

How about u give an actual waist measurement rather than replying with:

whaaaaaaaaaa.........?

Also, I PMed U a long time ago asking if they were selvedge and I have yet to receive an answer.

Just a shot in the dark, but perhaps he's basing his post on this???:

How about u give an actual waist measurement rather than replying with:

Also, I PMed U a long time ago asking if they were selvedge and I have yet to receive an answer.

I thought I had...*reads

I just said I thought that they weren't in the e-mail and they are not selvege

and the waist size is 28 and and a fancy inch longer then 13 in on a side flat soooooooooooo, I just always look at waist sizing with a bit of skoff

I generally take that if someone is about that size they can fit in them, I just know anything which is a 27 I really CAN NOT because of my hip bones, they are that big, but I can fit into these

• 3 weeks later...