My city apologizes for:

terutt

I, terutt, apolgize on behalf of Vancouver for the following:

1. Le Chateau - Clothing straight from the "How to Dress like an Asshat" Handbook. Complete with sqaure-toed shoes and nothing in the store that's not shiny, or containing more than 20% of a natural fibre.
  2. Lululemon - Looks fantastic on women. Which almost negates the fact that I have to stare at men who only think it looks fantastic on them.
  3. John Fluevog - Whatever those designers smoke when they think up those shoes, I got to get me some.
  4. Colourful rainboots - No matter how you dress it up, you still look like a longshoreman. The rain's not that bad. Seriously.diamond-2-blu-l1.jpg
  5. Bryan Adams, Daniel Powter, and the plethora of other famously bad music acts - And while were at it, Celine Dion, because Quebec never apologized properly for her.

I'm sure there's more.

My city apologizes for its inability to muster meetups greater than 5 people because of how difficult it is to get people to be willing to drive around the city.

I, terutt, apolgize on behalf of Vancouver for the following:

1Le Chateau - Clothing straight from the "How to Dress like an Asshat" Handbook. Complete with sqaure-toed shoes and nothing in the store that's not shiny, or containing more than 20% of a natural fibre.

Le Château is from montreal.

my city apologizes for:

Astronautalis

No amount of apologies could ever suffice.

When I went to check him out he did some 'freestyle' that literally ruined my life. I will never be able to get over how horrible a performer he is and how much the hipster Seattle crowd ate it right up.

Should we apologize for the anglo-hipster art-crowd? "This doesn't get more Montréal than this!!" ARRRRGHGHGHGGH!!!

Nah, I think they should apologize. Or we should make our cost of living more expensive than everywhere else, but then again, that would suck for us too. We should hurt them.