FS: Nice Collective, B.Son, The Cast, Visvim, Sling & Stone; tees

Brinbro

Selling some things because my personal taste has started to shift again. If you have any questions send me a pm! I'll try to get measurements up for some of the things tomorrow, it's late right now and I had a hard enough time getting motivated to take pictures.

Jackets:

The Cast leather jacket, size medium, runs true to size. 100% lambskin with 100% silk lining in a deep purple - beautiful jacket, thin and slim. Retail was over 600 I believe. $230 shipped!!

DSCN1826.jpg

NEW FIT PICS

DSCN1850.jpg

back, side:

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/brinbro/DSCN1849.jpg

http://i123.photobucket.com/albums/o292/brinbro/DSCN1851.jpg

Nice Collective Puffer from the latest season. Medium. Sold out and rare in this color - retailed for around 400. Sleeves zip off, thumbholes at the wrists to keep your hands warm, several pockets inside and filled down - this jacket is warm as hell. For a puffer it fits very slim - I will get fit pics tomorrow to demonstrate this. On the fence whether or not I want to sell it. $265 shipped NOLONGERFORSALE.

Nice Collective shirt jacket, medium. Buttons, snaps, and zips shut at the front. Mandarin collar with pocket in the front. $65 shipped

DSCN1824.jpg

Sweaters:

B.Son Turtleneck, size medium, heather grey with charcoal/black. I think you all know about this. $90 shipped (SOLD)

Shoes:

Visvim Hockney, white, size 10. Bought off shinchrono for cheap, worn maybe 6-8 times since purchasing. Could use a good cleaning but otherwise they have a lot of life left in them.

$120 shipped (SOLD)

Jeans:

Sling & Stones David, sz 32. Hemmed (don't have measurements yet), made out of organic supima selvage denim, waistband measures significantly larger than 32 (god knows why) so measurements are necessary. Might not sell these I might take them to a tailor to get them tapered a little and the waist taken in. Retail was ridiculous. $120 shipped (SOLD)

Tees are $25 shipped each. Unless otherwise noted.

Julian Red 'Bad Shapes' Medium

DSCN1815.jpg

Wings & Horns 'A Spade' Large (fits more like a medium)

DSCN1818.jpg

Surface 2 Air 'Wolftree' Medium (SOLD)

DSCN1819.jpg

Surface 2 Air Paris Small (SOLD)

DSCN1820.jpg

The Hundreds 'LostAngels' Medium

DSCN1817.jpg

Rxmance Medium

DSCN1822.jpg

Uppercut Medium

DSCN1821.jpg

Pm me.