Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

Wahaha none of you guyz got a "preferred customer" code???

I got through checkout in a couple of minutes and got exactly what I wanted.

Get you hookups straight, suckasssss!!!!

S/PLY

[xxxxxxxxxxxx]xxxxxxxxx

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay. Done. That shit made NO sense.

Checked out at about 11:30 with a red kermit M and a black start something M

Checked out just now with a grey kermit L

this is seriously just like the store with shit being hid in the back room and giving different info to everyone

i fucking hate everyone who copped a shirt, i had the shirt in my cart since 11:25 kept going to checkout and i put all my info and i clicked process order like four times and then the site kept crashing on me on top of that i just had a fuckin math midterm and im pretty sure i failed that shit fuck they dont even have the start something tees

Okay. Done. That shit made NO sense.

Checked out at about 11:30 with a red kermit M and a black start something M

Checked out just now with a grey kermit L

this is seriously just like the store with shit being hid in the back room and giving different info to everyone

So you're the dude that stole my tee. Had a L grey Kermit in my cart typed everything into checkout, waited for it to process... "Some item(s) you have in your cart are now sold out. Please remove them."

Cool man!

An hour of manic clicking and exchanging explicit words to MRIP on MSN, finally resulted in a red kermit deck and blue large kermit tee (wouldn't mind swapping for a medium, not for me anyway for the missus) being bagged. Email confirmation received, job done.

you're in the US? or you just have US server to route orders for special Supreme online heist?

i fucking hate everyone who copped a shirt, i had the shirt in my cart since 11:25 kept going to checkout and i put all my info and i clicked process order like four times and then the site kept crashing on me on top of that i just had a fuckin math midterm and im pretty sure i failed that shit fuck they dont even have the start something tees

you failed a math midterm for a t-shirt you didn't get gg

holy shit, the most retarded online drop ever... Cuz of the kermit tee everyone on every forum is trying to get, i couldnt buy all the stuff i wanted. Came out with a black buffalo flannel which is what i wanted most but im still pissed!

that kermit tee is crossing genders like no other Supleme item......i've seen girls wear supleme b4 but i saw 3 asian girls literally start to cry when Gio told them no more kermit tees.....NO MORE!!!

so not only do you have kid boys, man boys, internet geeks (stop looking at me!!), but 12 yo fobby girls with bad teef..........= internet maehemzzzzz