s/s oxford

pin stripe camp cap i think

geometric polo

fuck em trucker cap

protect and serve tee

oxford side logo

cliver deck 2

I bought one this weekend in blue/orange

I ended up getting the green box plaid and blue oxford. Wanted to get the yellow oxford and navy box plaid as well. I hate how you can buy only one colorway per style.

That red tab looks terrible anyway. Looks like a Levi's shirt. Think I'm going to have to take a pair of scissors to all the shirts I bought this season. Red tabs are bumming me out.

relatively painless except for my credit card bill

got everything i wanted

looks liek the tanks and the geometric polos are going the fastest

figured it would be like that, there's not really any one particular item that's been hyped up the wazoo. i.e. kermit tshirts, but the shit is solid

I ended up getting the green box plaid and blue oxford. Wanted to get the yellow oxford as well. I hate how you can buy only one colorway per style.

That red tab looks terrible anyway. Looks like a Levi's shirt. Think I'm going to have to take a pair of scissors to all the shirts I bought this season. Red tabs are bumming me out.

they only say you can buy one style but won't cancel your order if you make a seperate one on the same cc, only thing that sucks about that is that you have to pay shipping for seperate items instead of one rate

name of the predator tee is actually "f**k ya'll" [sic] - wonder if that's the graphic on the back a la "bitch please"

looks like dudes are going crazy over the blue oxford fitted, black predator, blue racing tank and that's about it. box plaid not doing nearly as well as i thought

ps - infrared colorway... wtf?

fuck it, i'm just gonna get off my lazy ass and hit up lafayette after work. shipping rates and lack of knowing if something actually fits can blow me.

True, I'm trekking over there after my 12:30 meeting.

Hoping any line that might've existed will be done by then.

they only say you can buy one style but won't cancel your order if you make a seperate one on the same cc, only thing that sucks about that is that you have to pay shipping for seperate items instead of one rate

didnt work for me

i did a second order to try and get another fck yall "predator" tee and it said i had alerady ordered one

might work with a different card though........

hey guys i never ordered from supreme online and when i did my confirmation screen just had big bold black text in the corner saying some shit like something request..? so i refreshed it and got a screen that says my name and says that the order was processed. Do u guys kno if it went through?

its with a different email address you can order the same items i think....picked up the plaid shirt, white box cap and several teez

hey guys i never ordered from supreme online and when i did my confirmation screen just had big bold black text in the corner saying some shit like something request..? so i refreshed it and got a screen that says my name and says that the order was processed. Do u guys kno if it went through?