Supreme 2008 S/S

Dead_Wizard

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I forget who was looking for it, but you can buy Fuck This Life off the offbowery webshop now.

What happened to the Irak website? All I get is a black page with a ubuy link and some other links in the corner.

I forget who was looking for it, but you can buy Fuck This Life off the offbowery webshop now.

What happened to the Irak website? All I get is a black page with a ubuy link and some other links in the corner.

I think sayword was trying to get off bowery to send him zines

what color crayola is this?

thumb.20080612-221950-2.jpg

yeah it's stupid. someone mentioned it before but supreme somehow managed to crop out the funny part from the original cliver art...

yeah, that was me. i also called the lettering on the back of the predator tee. and for all my analysis/prognostication i received NOT ONE WHIT OF PLUS REP, sheesh

anyway they're being real stingy with the predators in nyc, more so than with any non-kermit tee in the past year or so. also the blue & green racing tanks seem to be done, guess they were the randomly limited item from this season. whoever had the idea to do a black tank.... man

all the other new stuff is pretty available, okole suffers from the same lack of imagination as the show did... digging the anarchy flag tho. actually come to think about it maybe the oxford side logos are done cos i don't recall seeing them... but to be honest i wasn't looking too hard, the cap section is overflowing.

Anyone know how the geometric tanks fit?

They run on the slimmer side. I'd use this seasons outerwear sizing as a good indicator of the size you should get.

*edit

Oxfords were thinner than the earlier released ones.

Tried again for the green racing tank today.

I'm gonna be really fucking bummed if I can't get my hands on one.

Hopefully restock beginning of next week.

So, do the button plaid shirts fit more on the slim side or regular cut, true to size? Thanks.

probably slim just like the rest of the season, the button ups that i have from this season fit a bit on the slim side.

Re: racing tanks. Dude was telling me they got very few for the store; most went to webshop. They get the leftovers, but that doesn't look like much considering all they got left is black large.

I really want the geometric polo but I know it's one of those items thats going to go on sale in like 2 weeks :(

not sure but did supreme ever have chinos?

they did right? how much was retail and how was the fit.

i remember seeing it at a botique but never looked at the price tag.

uh what? they've been releasing countless chinos since the 90s.