korea :: seoul :: general

thomas_highstreet

no gloves. no gloves in any store in seoul. no viridianne, no jil, no juun j, nothing. I did see a pair of wool gloves with 2 thumbs on the right glove though, so misterpretender, if you're reading this, I can proxy you a pair for just $500 shipped. can fit anyone between a 46-52.

there is one on the corner in apgu accross from galleria and where the erm, fuck i totally forget the name of the street.

if you stand with your back to galleria, cross the street at the crossing, walk right when you reach the other sidewalk up past uniqlo until you hit a corner (just past that pool/snooker place) and the little convenience-cart thing and phone boxes etc, .. err.. that left corner has a watch shop with rolies n shit in the window, no idea if legit as i dont know my arse from my elbow in watch terms but might be worth a look in.

thomas - your memory is still ace. tons of places along that street going towards hakdong intersection in addtion to places across from galleria east.

fakes can be had in itaewon for peasant status.

thomas hurry up and get your brit ass back asap!

for reals i got photographic memories, hahaha..

RE: getting my british booty back on the scene..

yah - i will, but i cant come out to stay till summer, but in the interim this japanese girl said she would buy me a ticket to osaka or tokyo to meet up with her, and i might tell her i need to have an important meeting with juun or some shit so need to stop over in seoul on the way back? - its a serious blag as it is so i might aswell up the ante hahaha

oh shit, you know what, remember when you so graciously took me to hooters in apgu? with that fat bottomed girl and that one with the filthy jjokarakdari? i know this bar prop of a girl who is pretty damn hot - she just told me she started working there... on my return we gotta hit that shit up and see what we can wing. hahah... hooters sex partayyyyyyyyy <3

there's a lot of 위탁매매 shops around apku for high end used watches. depending upon what your looking for but most of the places will try to low-ball you.
there is one on the corner in apgu accross from galleria and where the erm, fuck i totally forget the name of the street.

in.

will check out shortly

tomorrow's gonna be cold, fuck going outside

Rodeo drive needs a face lift. Liful is the only interesting store near that strip.

yeah its funny how most of the stores in rodeo seem to carry dongdaemoon quality gear and cater for the kangnam yangachis. however, the only decent shop i can recommend up in there is ECRU which carries BoO, Hoolywood, and Marka.

oh shit, you know what, remember when you so graciously took me to hooters in apgu? with that fat bottomed girl and that one with the filthy jjokarakdari? i know this bar prop of a girl who is pretty damn hot - she just told me she started working there... on my return we gotta hit that shit up and see what we can wing. hahah... hooters sex partayyyyyyyyy <3

wasn't that the pravia bar in kangnam before we headed out to mass that night? get your booze and broads straight mr.highstreet!

REMINDER - never wear red raf shorts to a club.

wasn't that the pravia bar in kangnam before we headed out to mass that night? get your booze and broads straight mr.highstreet!

REMINDER - never wear red raf shorts to a club.

hahaa... na man im not talking girls who i brought, although ironicly one was skinny and one did have a fat[er] ass.. ahah..

it was definately hooters in apgujeong, you had some fried chicken or something and bri guy got a burger or steak but forced that shit down he looked pretty full.. we were with your girl[?]

i was already a bit drunk i cant remember what i was wearing but musta been some gay shit as usual.. ahah.. were leggins really any better though? to a hiphop club? haha.. i went to volume in itaewon [english teacher concept] just before i left and i was wearing those cropped juun.j sweatpants, when i was waiting to go in i realised it and just pulled them mad low so they looked like trousers.. haha.... it was like 35,000 in ther... pretty shitty for the first hour as i was there with the wrong kinda people so to speak, but then met some others inside so that was cool.... woulda worked well with the main sufu constituency though..

ah shit u know what we kinda need to talk detail about chungdam shit soon, like, has the economic shit effected the industry out there? stil stable? i need to plan for jobs etc.

^^

you can seriously try craigslist seoul for some flats and if not, one of my buddy's girl be living in some new villas nearby yonsei. i believe rent was somewhere like in the 300K range with a security deposit of only like 3-5MN.

and all of the listed places on the web are all bullshit and underpriced. go to a real estate agent (부동산) and simply inquire about your needs.

haha.. makoli is the true peasant status and i love that shit!!! we all gotta do a hongdae makoli each when i get back, including whichever pussyols say they only drink stolichnaya elit.

as for apartments;

craigslist, okokokok.kr, englishspectrum, koreaherald etc. all has listings for short term with no/little deposit. but as DH said your better just going into an agent, i found some cool places but they wanted long term so i had to rent off craigslist in the sillim ghetto