FS: Costume National Cardigan, PBJ XX-005 sz34

flex0r

Just like the title says. Prices include shipping to U.S., extra for International. I might accept offers for these, so shoot away. Feel free to ask any questions.

C'N'C Costume National Cardigan --- size M --- $95

Measurements:

Pit to Pit - 20"

Length - 25"

Sleeve length - 29"

Worn once or twice. Very nice, retails at over $300 (i think), payed $130 or something, but I don't feel like it fits my style. It has hidden snaps, so it gives a pretty clean line, but it's a little hairy, so maybe not for those afraid of texture. First pic is more accurate, color-wise.

004copyvs3.th.jpg

002copybs9.th.jpg

PBJ XX-005 --- size 34 --- SOLD

Measurements (BiG method)

Waist - 34" (+/- .5")

Rise - 9.8"

Thigh - 12.5"

Hem - 8.9"

Length - 31"

011fm0.th.jpg

012zk0.th.jpg

005rn0.th.jpg

Sad to see these go, but they're not getting much use anymore. The fit kind of disagrees with my body type. My first pair of Japanese jeans, and its pretty evident. I had them hemmed to 31" by Gordon at BiG, but there is still Tear-Mender stains near the hem from my attempt to repair the stepped-on part.

008hy6.th.jpg

Part of the stitching in the crotch is unraveling, but it seems sturdy enough so far, and can easily be fixed later on.

007ef0.th.jpg

Fading is very slight, with some minor whiskers, knee fade, and wallet fade. The most faded part is probably the back belt loop.

010br1.th.jpg

009ny7.th.jpg

006io4.th.jpg

^^this pic is probably most accurate color

The hems didn't shrink right or something, so there is *very* slight flare from mid-shin down, but it isn't too noticeable, and probably will right itself with more washing/soaking.

edit: thought that thumbnails were clickable but i was wrong, so if you want the bigger versions, just ask!