jean help (going to nyc)

konsl

I was wondering where I could get a good pair of jeans in NYC.. willing to splurge a little, but nothing rediculous.

In terms of the style i'm looking for:

I don't really know anything about denim, I just have a couple pair of ecko jeans, 1 of which I wear religiously with some factory rips in them (Ecko Foundry Crash Landing Jean 32W Viewable: http://www.urban-clothing.buy-and-get.com/detail/CRASH-LANDING-JEAN.html)..

I'm looking for a better quality, more stylish pair of jeans, which the same sort of fit, baggy, but not retarded baggy... I like to wear shirts that fit properly (slowly ridding of all my kid clothing and replacing with dkny, prada, lacoste, and assorted t-shirts), so a pair of jeans that are too baggy would look rediculous. However, I do like them to fit baggy enough to wear boots in winter, etc. Also I'd like to avoid any strange designs on the jeans--just looking for nice stitching, quality material, and maybe some rips or other shit for added style.

I remember going to Atrium last time I was in NYC, but didn't really look around too much.

The places I plan to visit so far-- Tod's, Busy Works Shop (just for a BBC shirt), No de Guerre, Atrium..

Any help is appreciated,

Thanks,

--k

• 2 weeks later...