Cell phone carry case?

knucks

Guest Methimphibian

I use this case for sprint mogul 6800 it's the 4th gen Ipod photo case, fits perfectly snug my brother got it at Active ride shop sometime ago, the t-mobile MDA i think is vary similar in size probably fit if i had to guess..it fits a hell of lot better than the case it comes with IMO. plus it makes it super easy to grab it from my pocket, and then swish it back into the holder. here's some pics

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

I had an iPhone case custom ordered from mizanation's friend check out some pics in the "kamida leather" thread in supershopper. Straight from japan.

Http://supertalk.superfuture.com/showthread.php?t=36057&page=2&highlight=kamida+leather

Got one in black and a second in natural leather.

I use this case for sprint mogul 6800 it's the 4th gen Ipod photo case, fits perfectly snug my brother got it at Active ride shop sometime ago, the t-mobile MDA i think is vary similar in size probably fit if i had to guess..it fits a hell of lot better than the case it comes with IMO. plus it makes it super easy to grab it from my pocket, and then swish it back into the holder. here's some pics

IMG_0979.jpg

IMG_0973.jpg

I have the 6800 and I love the way this case sits inside the pocket do you have a link for me to purchase it?