• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

\

fixedddddd

NAAAA

mellow's thighs arent big anymore

doctorworm anyone? remember when he used to post from his roof...

yes, i remember his HB look, throwing nbhd bape supreme (random streetwear company) all in 1 fit. the shit he wears now, i like a lot definitely pulls it off a lot better than what he use to post.

superfuture changes lives

skidnee has improved alot

and bootlegs stepped up his game, though his shit was always pretty fresh

thats a good point homi.. there are certainly a lot of people that find this board and stick to it and basically change the way they dress for the better

superfuture certainly opened me up to a lot of new things

if i post your waywts in here, will it shut you up?

by that 'logic' i would have shut up after i posted them myself. or after the several times it was re-posted since then.

not too good with thinking are you......

oh wait that went without saying, you migrated from NT

by that 'logic' i would have shut up after i posted them myself. or after the several times it was re-posted since then.

not too good with thinking are you......

oh wait that went without saying, you migrated from NT

lmao wtf? i was just pointin out it's obvious ur trying to get urself put in this thread. i aint even seen ur waywt and i can tell. smh@u.

btw wtf do these green squares mean? the ones under the names.

speaking of

this thread could just as easily be titled, 'Most easily dressed by Sufu"

mmm, i'm hesitant to label these posters as such, the roster would be very different...I think most of these have been huge improvements, and have slipped into their own sense of style as opposed to just bought common projects and diors.

i'm going to throw this out, and I don't really remember how dino used to dress, but he used to piss me off solely because he kept ranting on how great/cool the cobrasnake people dressed. he's come some way...no pics though.

hah, i remember this argument, my first waywts were shit, but i dont think my 'shit then to fly now' ratio is high enough to qualify me for this thread.

speaking of

this thread could just as easily be titled, 'Most easily dressed by Sufu"

probably. didnt think of it. if not for sufu im pretty sure i wouldnt dress as well as i do now, just the truth. though i will say i dont really attribute the dressed by sufu look to me..

Definitely think that Bill is one of the most improved, he's been spot on for a while now.

holy shit, i dont remember ever seeing that post of his, but i say we have a new winner, thats a hell of an improvement (bills one of my favorites though so this is pretty biased i guess)

• 4 months later...