bitch ass-ness clinic / aka helping bitch asses

cyberPUNK

the high school thing is a fair point, except that plenty of posters have said the same thing plenty of times before, and most people here would agree to a certain extent

here's the difference, though: in hs, you have to keep going back and taking abuse and ridicule and humiliation day after day for years

on sufu, YOU LOG THE FUCK OFF AND YOU DON'T COME BACK AND YOU NEVER HAVE TO WORRY ABOUT WHAT ANY OF THE PEOPLE ON HERE THINK ABOUT YOU EVER AGAIN

Xeno, the difference between standing up for yourself and being a bitchass, is that in the former, your actions are justified. However, sometimes on the internet, even when you have valid reason to stand up for yourself, it's just simply not worth the time and effort.

In your case however, you have failed to grasp both of these points. In almost every instance where u have been called out, there was no justification in defending yourself. Stating that everyone is "entitled to an opinion" isn't a valid enough justification.

I think I have come to the conclusion that you simply do not possess the requisite maturity to benefit from criticism or from yr time on sufu.

I'd love to pose the challenge of someone posting me bitching recently, since you claim I do it so much.

I'd love to pose the challenge of someone posting me bitching recently, since you claim I do it so much.

:confused:

• 1 month later...

if this aint bitchassness, I dont know what is

this is great, so are your posts.

i just sent her a message through her website to let her know that you smashed her and your bragging about it on an internet forum. i sent her this very same photo you posted with her that i proceeded to host in my photobucket and a print screen of this page so that she knows how awesome you are and who you are exactly.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...