Where can I cop these Ann Demeulemeester pants

Guest mac81586

Guest mac81586
i think if found them in xs but in black. maybe call them to see if you could place an order?

http://www.brownsfashion.com/product/designers/index/men/anndemeulemeester/90806.htm

Those look like them, but I dont see the cuff on the bottom :(. I really want to find them :D but thanks anyways. I still might try and call them to see if they have them.

Has anyone seen them in LA????

Those look like them, but I dont see the cuff on the bottom :(. I really want to find them :D but thanks anyways. I still might try and call them to see if they have them.

/QUOTE]

on the first pic on the site, you can see that there is stiching on the bottom of the legs going across on the front of the pants in the same exact spot as the picture that you posted for reference. I think that the white pair just has a different color at the bottom, not necessarily a cuff.

Guest mac81586

on the first pic on the site, you can see that there is stiching on the bottom of the legs going across on the front of the pants in the same exact spot as the picture that you posted for reference. I think that the white pair just has a different color at the bottom, not necessarily a cuff.

Oh I see now :D thanks