yves saint laurent cigarettes???

kuhui

Um.. Glorified Cigarettes.

^ Like Tyler Posted. But when I still smoked I personally for some reason hate Davidoff Cigs I remember they tasted like fuckin fish to me. I prefer dunhills if we're talking about "designer" cigs

I've had Cartier smokes... Pretty standard stuff but nifty packaging. I've also tried the Romeo y Julieta cigarettes, which really do hit hard as mentionned.

Davidoff Gold is my fave :) I miss Europe.

how many mg is the Romeo y Julieta cigarettes? i've seen these at my tobaccanist, however i just end up buying garams pros (32mg) for my tabacco hit. stupid laws here won't tell you how many mg's in packs these days. i alternate periodically between garams, camels (dirty but oh so hearty), dunhill selects, and peters.

and if they're long and slims, don't do it man - unless you're a chick.

I remember seeing once buying a silver pack of Dunhills (20 pack of king size) where the letters Dunhill were cut out and there was a shiny underlying blue foil. Has anyone seen these anywhere else? I got this once in Athens but haven't been able to find them since...

a pack of nat sherman black and gold once every few weeks is what is up.

i like the draw and the really long burn time of the black and golds, but theyre devoid of any taste!

also, has anyone ever taken apart the filter on any of the nat sherman "queen size" cigs (hint of mint, touch of clove, black and gold, fantasia)?

i cant decide whether the charcoal/sand in the filter is a gimmick or if it actually does anything for the smoke

i don't know if anyone's ever tried these.

but my personal favourites would have to be Seven Star.

i've only ever been able to get my hands on these at Singapore's changi airport, but they're by far the best ones i've ever had. the sweet charcoal filter taste...

failing that, i'd pick up a pack of Mild Seven originals.

unfortunately, in australia, we have neither of those.

so it's Kent Blues [or Futura, as its known these days]

anyone have any thoughts?

i like the draw and the really long burn time of the black and golds, but theyre devoid of any taste!

also, has anyone ever taken apart the filter on any of the nat sherman "queen size" cigs (hint of mint, touch of clove, black and gold, fantasia)?

i cant decide whether the charcoal/sand in the filter is a gimmick or if it actually does anything for the smoke

the sand in the filter is where the flavor is... if you rip off the filter and smoke it you will taste straight tobacco.

i don't know if anyone's ever tried these.

but my personal favourites would have to be Seven Star.

i've only ever been able to get my hands on these at Singapore's changi airport, but they're by far the best ones i've ever had. the sweet charcoal filter taste...

failing that, i'd pick up a pack of Mild Seven originals.

unfortunately, in australia, we have neither of those.

so it's Kent Blues [or Futura, as its known these days]

anyone have any thoughts?

Plus they have a cool packaging. I miss tokyo for cigs.