FS: Corter untanned belt brand new

bodiem

I just received this belt from Corter in the mail today and unfortunately I did the sizing incorrectly. I failed to take into the account the thickness of the belt and the size of the buckle, which is considerably shorter than my normal belts. Anyway, from the edge of the metal on the buckle that connects with the leather it measures 35" to the center hole. It's hard for me advise sizing other than to measure a belt that you know fits from the where the buckle connects to the leather to the center hole. Take note that the buckle measures only about 1.5" in length and the leather is fairly thick. Anyway, it's brand new, never worn before.

I'm asking 55 USD shipped, which is a little less than I paid corter for it. Since he doesn't do returns I'm selling it here.

Payment can be Paypal preferably, or money order. Also shipping is to the US, please contact me for rates outside the continental US.

link at corter's Flickr collection: http://flickr.com/photos/thisishome/2198062841/in/set-72157603595198857/

crappy camera phone pic:

DSC00346.jpg

No, unfortunately this is not the superthick belt corter just started producing, it's just his regular thickness. I guess I was only used to thinner belts so I was surprised at how thick the one I bought was. Anyway, hopefully these images will clear up the measuring system:

DSC00344.jpg

Measuring begins here at the right edge of metal on the buckle.

DSC00350.jpg

Measuring ends here at the middle hole, for a total of 35"