FOR SALE: APC New Standard 32

boystory

i got these about a week and a half ago, stupidly i still ordered my own waist size and these things are balloons on me. even more stupidly i wore them, so obviously i can't return them anymore...they're still in excellent condition, worn about 7 times, extremely light wear on the bottoms (no fraying or anything yet), no smell and they've basically just been softened up a bit.

i'll even include the pin and 'instruction', just to make it feel a bit better. obviously, i'm just trying to recoup a little and order some in my own size (i guess 30), and seeing as how these are still in almost-new condition i don't think i can go too low.

i'll include pics in a few and mull over the price a bit, you can feel free to make me an offer over PM until i can come up with one, and i live in Toronto, so pick up situations would be do'able.

bump, with pics:

d8e6fb4b.jpg

7e14dede.jpg

3680319f.jpg

e225c1a9.jpg

eaf1da77.jpg

as you can see, there's a little bit of dirt on the cuffs or whatever, but no real 'wear' per se

as i said, they've softended up a bit, but have a long way to go.

i paid 180 CDN for them after shipping, and then had to pay 60 bucks for stupid delivery tax or whatever, totally lame, so i figure i'll charge 150 CDN for the jeans and then however much shipping to wherever you need them is on top of that.

PM me or respond if you're interested.

Edited by boystory on Sep 13, 2005 at 06:01 PM

Quote:

could you give some measurements for like the leg hole and stuff like that?

i already know how the waist sizing works, but i dont know the difference between the different models..except some are more skinnier than others

--- Original message by ngbetter11 on Sep 13, 2005 07:35 PM

man, that's way too much work.

i'm sure all the info you need is in that giant apc thread.

i dont understand why people dont read the APC thread.. crazy..

or even better go to a store. sorry rant over, basically i could be totally wrong but i think they all come in a standard 35" leg length that way you just take them up or if your about 7 foot tall your laughing. i got mine taken up and the alteration place i went to even used the original thread from the hem

"You brought the fucking Pomeranian bowling?"

"I haven't brought it bowling...I didn't rent it shoes, I'm not buying it a fucking beer, it's not taking a fucking turn..."

Quote:

i dont understand why people dont read the APC thread.. crazy..

or even better go to a store. sorry rant over, basically i could be totally wrong but i think they all come in a standard 35" leg length that way you just take them up or if your about 7 foot tall your laughing. i got mine taken up and the alteration place i went to even used the original thread from the hem

--- Original message by dr zeus on Sep 14, 2005 02:21 AM

people is lazy.

look at me, i won't ever get my tape measure out to measure jeans...