For Sale: Nudie Dry Conny denim jacket, size L

minya

Up for sale is my Nudie dry Conny denim jacket, size Large. It's just too slim-fit for me. It fits me, but it barely buttons up over my waist, and I want a denim jacket that I can wear hoodies under. This is definitely not it. If you're looking for a slim-fit denim jacket, this is for you. It fits like a very slim medium.

I rinsed it once in the bath, but very little indigo was lost and it's still starchy as hell. Perfect for breaking in. I don't have any pictures right now, since my camera's battery is dead, but I may be able to borrow one. However I can guarantee that it's in perfect condition.

This jacket retails for about $250 USD new, I think.. I'm selling for $110 USD shipped to Canada or $125 shipped to the USA. (I'm in Canada, but can only accept PayPal payments in USD.)

PM me or email me at [email protected] if you have any questions.

Armpit-to-armpit: 20" (this is generous. I'd say 19" to be safe.)

Collar to bottom hem: 25"

Shoulder to cuff: 25" unrolled

Again, this jacket is for people with narrow waists. The bottom hem seems to measure as 19" across (laid flat) but I would say it's closer to 18". I am a size 34 and I could not button the bottom buttons.