New Tricker's Brogues for Ted Baker 9.5

Tarmac

I am trying to swear off paypal, so these are available for Google Checkout only. GCO is free and has better fraud protection than the fake paypal protection. Better for you and better for me.

I have these ridiculous sample Ted Baker by Tricker's brogues. They are definitely the "Bourton" model 5633 by Tricker's (there is a model number written just like regular Tricker's) but in a special colorway makeup. They have superb natural colored double sole, with customized paisley imprint on the outsole, and a bright paisley print insole and heel notch, AND tongue. Really quite spectacular. They are marked as size 8UK medium width ("8-5") but I honestly feel they run like US 9.5 which is my size. For whatever reason, they sell right now for $800 on Zappos and Amazon. Don't ask me why, but that's the retail. Regular Tricker's Bourton will run you about $390 shipped from pediwear and they don't come in white. They appear to be dealer samples as I have not seen this color for general sale by Ted Baker. There are some minor smudges from handling as you can see, but they have not been worn. No marks on the sole. Most Ted Baker shoes are garbage, this is probably the best product they have ever sold. I would wear them but I have a pair of white Florsheims which I really love, and I can't justify 2 pairs of white blucher wingtips, and I am also keeping a tan pair of these.

Ted Baker Tricker's 8 UK ~ 9.5US

$280 shipped in the US

dsc05246.jpg

dsc05247.jpg

dsc05248.jpg

dsc05249.jpg

dsc05250.jpg