Starch on dry denim

Biggow

I've seen it mentioned a few times on here before, but I'm not quite sure how you're supposed to do it.

I've got a pair of Nudie RR's that I've been wearing for the last 6 months, and intend to keep wearing until Christmas, but of course they are pretty soft now, therefore I have bought some spray starch but I'm not quite sure what to do with it. Do I just spray it straight onto the jeans, or am I supposed to gently wet them first or what? It's a little confusing as the instructions on the can itself only mention applying it before ironing

Does the starch affect the fading at all or just stiffen up the denim?

would it be better to apply the spray with the jeans inside out? someone told me that but i don't think it would make a difference.

"it's just a phase and you know damn well that you'll fall off in a minute cause that shit don't sell"

What brand of spray starch do you all use? I went to my local supermarkets and walmart and they all had none. So I have been using my own homemade starch (taken from an online recipe) and I feel that due to the large water content in it, it really soaks my jeans. I have been looking for this spray starch but haven't been able to find it yet.

Quote:

What brand of spray starch do you all use? I went to my local supermarkets and walmart and they all had none. So I have been using my own homemade starch (taken from an online recipe) and I feel that due to the large water content in it, it really soaks my jeans. I have been looking for this spray starch but haven't been able to find it yet.

--- Original message by alej on Sep 7, 2005 05:16 PM

no way, everywhere i went had like 3 diff starches... that's crazy, where do you live?

Oh Gawd!